May 9, 201214 yr comment_57993 ScapePlane: Torment. The one where they pin the blame on the airplane and torture it unjustly. Report
May 10, 201214 yr comment_58091 More PS:T. The game is now in full swing, and really great. I finally have a full party, and am deep enough into the story where things are becoming (and being kept) real. Report
May 11, 201214 yr comment_58145 I'll be trying out Tropico 4 for a bit since it's free for the weekend. I might switch over to some Planescape Torment, but either way I only have about an hour and a half to stream. Report
May 12, 201214 yr Author comment_58160 I will be invading the gamercide channel in the next 10 to 20 minutes. The programming will be random and without purpose. View at your own risk. Your regularly scheduled programming will return in 4 to 7 hours. Report
May 16, 201214 yr comment_58427 Im going to start up where I left off on diablo 3 nightmare mode Report
May 18, 201214 yr comment_58575 Huff has 3 of the 5 pieces needed so far. Right now he needs to farm some gold. Also, he's level 50 now.Come cheer him on. Report
May 18, 201214 yr comment_58583 Huff beat Diablo on Nightmare mode. Now he's playing on Hell mode. Sh1t's insane! Report
May 25, 201214 yr comment_58866 Final Fantasy 2It's 4, damn it! They just released them out of order in America. *nerd rage*Awesome that you're playing the classics though. Report
May 26, 201214 yr Author comment_58898 Very likely to have a Friday night , super wild party stream with Dateranoth tonight. Diablo 3 if I can make it work. If not then something random. Will be aiming for 1.30am est. Report
May 27, 201214 yr comment_58933 I'm going to try streaming that orc slashing/shooting Warhammer Space Marine game, thing. I've never played any Warhammer before, so bear with me here. Report
May 29, 201214 yr comment_59002 Shank 2. Stabby stabby.EDIT: Never mind, the game looks terrible when casted. It's a fully 2D animated game so the lag in the framerate that capturing it causes for some reason makes the whole game look choppy and bad. I tried a couple different capture methods, it just won't co-operate. Maybe I need to get a better processor someday (mine is pretty powerful, but for casting smoother I might need something more beastly).EDIT 2: Actually, let me try this again. I turned off Bloom in the options and the framerate seems fine with Dxtory capturing now. What in the world Bloom was doing in a 2D animated game anyways, I don't know. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.