Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Gamercide Stream

Featured Replies

  • Replies 1.2k
  • Views 57.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm going to try starting The Darkness 2 in a little while. This marks my return to casting at a new schedule. I can still do late nights for a couple hours, but I'll be streaming more during the day before work since I go in later in the day.

All I see is torment. Or is this actually good?

If you have an open mind and aren't just thinking "lol y u no running around killing things. y they no have voice actors", it's actually amazing. I've always heard the story is amazing. I've barely gotten started and it's already one of the deepest and most thoughtful games I've ever played. The story is presented almost entirely in text (though there are hand drawn (though obviously computer assisted to some extent) visuals, the environments are particularly nice). It's one of those old D&D games where most of the physical npc models look kinda similar, but have so much personality and such in the text.

That's cool. I'll have to check out a stream or the archives and see what it's about.

You may recognize the intro at least. The intro to Kingdoms of Amalur was a huge nod to Planescape: Torment.

About an hour of Planescape: Torment since I go in to work earlier today. I have two days off afterwards though. I'm thinking I might play and stream Warhammer: Space Marine during that time too since I hear it's short.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.