Everything posted by spawn622
-
What hobbies are we doing these days?
Whoa...that looks really awesome. Great job!
-
GTAVI Idiocy - $400 Box Of Crap
Definitely done on a resin printer. I’ve looked into getting one, but all the post-processing after the print just seems like a ton of work for just being a hobby for me. I guess if I were trying to make money on the prints, it may be worth it. I’ll stick to FDM for now.
-
What would you like to see at Gamercide?
I'm totally down for some gaming. What is everyone into lately? I know Dat said he's been mainly consoles. We should definitely plan something...
-
The Odd and the Cool
We used to get pretty dark in here...Not sure how far is too far anymore:
-
What would you like to see at Gamercide?
Sounds good man. The new job doesn't have me working past 5, unless I actually want to do so...which is wild to me. After working until god knows when for 20 years. It's so awesome only working 8:30 to 5:00. All that said, just let me know. I'm usually free around 10:30, if later in the evening work better for you. I'll prob jump on for some streaming. I've gotten pretty good at Vampire Survivors and will prob have to throw a seizure warning out with some of the builds.
-
What would you like to see at Gamercide?
Honestly, the forum layout works. I don't see us getting back to a full news cycle or trying to bring back a full press team. While it was fun, it was a TON of work and almost a 2nd job. Looking at the work Siren put in...Man it was CRAZY! I could be wrong though, some of the old crew ma want to come back and bring back an honest/fair gaming news site. Which seems to really be lacking these days. You could rename the "Gamercide News" section to something different to archive those away. Then maybe consolidate some of the less used sections: Sony, MS, Nintendo, Handhelds = Console Computer = PC Gaming Sports can fully archive. If memory services, it was fairly empty. Then the front page could just be for active topics, the Discord chat, stream links, etc. Really just spitballing ideas honestly. When you get back, we could jump on a Discord call and chat about stuff. I'm also toying with the idea of starting to stream stuff. Never done it before and was considering it while playing Vampire Survivors on Friday. No clue how much interest for folks to stop by there may be though. <shrug> Quick Edit: We could prob get rid of some of the Privacy Policy, Cookies Policy, etc. Not sure it's really valid anymore anyway.
-
GTAVI Idiocy - $400 Box Of Crap
Apparently someone has already made a 3D model of the gator figure that comes with it...I'll prob drop the creator a buck just to get the print file.
-
What hobbies are we doing these days?
Maybe one day I'll get decent at making my own stuff. I've made a few things for around the house from scratch (towel hooks, a phone stand, etc). Mostly look on the websites and find things that I (or the family) want. I'll throw some pics up of prints I've done. Those Target birds are kind of cute. Had to look them up. Seems like something my daughter would want...and are way cheaper than some of the games I want. Been on a PS3 kick lately. Main one I'm looking at right now is 3D Dot Game Heroes. That shit goes for $125+, where it was like $45 a month ago. WTF?
-
What hobbies are we doing these days?
I got a 3D printer a few years back and have been learning some basic 3D modeling. Such a nerdy thing to take on at such an old age. Main hobby has become collecting physical games. From old school to newer stuff. It's getting so expensive though.
-
GTAVI Idiocy - $400 Box Of Crap
So, for $400 you get: • Macca the Gator Figure • Oakley® Frogskins™ Sunglasses • Leonida Keys Crossbody Bag • New Era® 9FORTY Snapback Hat • Macca the Gator Magnetic Mirror • Chunkee the Manatee Shot Glass • Vice City Collectible Swizzle Spoon • Vice City Razor Blade Keychain • Leonida Keys Enamel Pin Set in Metal Tin • Leonida Keys Sticker Pack in Stash Bag • Double-Sided Souvenir Poster with Map of Leonida Grand Theft Auto VI: The Goodtime State – Vice City Colle...A premium Collector’s Box featuring all the essentials for a good time, inspired by Leonida’s hit TV show, Macca the Gator.Rockstar has to be joking with this right? RIGHT?! There's not even a copy of the damn game. And it's not even eligible for their free shipping. What the actual hell is even going on?
-
What would you like to see at Gamercide?
Definitely makes sense. I'll refrain from starting too many posts until consolidation are done. Several things I want to post and start chit-chatting about. 😁
-
What would you like to see at Gamercide?
Some of the less used topics could easily be archived. Maybe set a threshold of views and just set them aside. Some should definitely stay (Odd and Cool, News, etc). It will be really awesome to see how everyone is getting along and reconnect. It's something I have missed. Being here was some of the best times I ever had.
-
The Odd and the Cool
Well, now I just feel even more dumb. <sigh>
-
I REMEMBERED THE EMAIL THIS WAS ASSOCIATED WITH
Yes!! Luckily, I've had the same email since 2004. Oh god....I see now that I am extremely old.
-
The Odd and the Cool
We're back... https://imgur.com/a/C581OXc edit: I'm too old and dumb to figure embedding the image out. <shrug>
-
Clayface - Final Trailer
I don't know man...seems like DC really doesn't know what the hell they're doing anymore. Superman was just ok. Supergirl was kind of trash (Except Lobo). This just looks...odd:
-
Conan Exiles Server Utility
Yeah. Hopefully they’ll work out the issues and make it good. I love everything Conan, so it would be awesome if it were good.
-
Conan Exiles Server Utility
I take it this one isn't as popular as Rust with you guys? I have this one on my wishlist on Steam, but don't want to snag it unless I know people that play.
-
Conan Exiles Server Utility
So....There's cock and balls in the game? <Spawn goes to Steam>
-
The Odd and the Cool
Even worse, it's true....Chickenfinger herself.
-
The Odd and the Cool
Nobody mentions the ear nipples? Is that a normal thing that I just don't know about? :shudders:
-
The Odd and the Cool
- Annual giveaway winners list!
Sorry I wasn't able to stop by, been sick with the flu all week/weekend. Bleh! Looks like everything went great! Thanks to everyone who donated, Kira for making the winner list, and there's not enough words to thank Siren for what she does every year. We love you!- The Annual Gamercide Giveaway Rules
Good to see you Ban. You guys are relishing the thought and watching your kids play games now, but when they get better than yo at them, you'll be muttering obscenities under your breath like this old man does every day. Boy has bee consistently beating me at games for a while now and I'll admit, it stings a little.- Sony Not Feeling The Heat Of Microsoft's Xbox One Price Cut
I've got all the next gen systems at this point (I count the Wii U as one) and all 3 are great, depending on what you want to play. I prefer the Dualshock 4 to the redesigned XOne controller and for that reason, multi platform games, I pick the PS4 version. Small amounts of exclusives aside, though, I prefer the Wii U for sheer fun in gaming. From Mario to Bayonetta to Smash Bros to Hyruke Warriors...If you're a Nintendo fan and want to play some straight up FUN games...They are doing it right. All 3 are great game systems that deserve a nod from everyone in the gaming community for their strengths. - Annual giveaway winners list!