March 16, 201115 yr comment_32953 I only paid $30 for it since I used some previous KMart reward points. Plus I got the free points and another $10 in points with the purchase so it worked out. *shrugs*No K-Mart in my area. Report
March 16, 201115 yr comment_32957 That sucks. I've been getting crazy deals at Kmart. I haven't bought a game at Gamestop for over a year. Report
March 16, 201115 yr comment_32960 The k-mart in my area isn't good at all, last time I checked there they were still selling original xbox games and GBA games, all at the original price, and this was a couple years after the 360 came out. Report
March 22, 201115 yr comment_33349 Gothic complete pack on Steam for $18.75, also with individual discounts per game.http://store.steampo...d.com/sub/7653/I'm somewhat interested in this, as Gothic 4 alone is usually $50 on Steam. I've heard some of you say you've played the Gothic games before, how are they?Also, Sacred 2 is $10 on Steam too, anyone know how that one is? Report
March 22, 201115 yr comment_33350 I have Sacred 2 on the 360. It's pretty fun. It's a loot drop game. The world is pretty friggin huge too to be honest. Pretty cool game. I didn't like Gothic 4. I still have it from Gamefly. Should prob finish it or send it back but I was trying to work my way through Dragon Age 2. Just finished it last night. Makes me want to play the first one again. Report
March 22, 201115 yr Author comment_33355 I've played all the Gothic games except the last one. Completed the first two and put a lot of time in the third. I really enjoyed the first two in their day. They have a pretty steam learning curve, but the games are pretty solid RPGs. Not the best voice acting, and some pretty repetitive fetch quests, but give you a real sense of accomplishment in the fact that you get your ass handed to you by a lot of stuff early on and slowly build up to where you can whip everyone. None of that leveled baddies BS. Plus, the enemies for the most part are 1 times spawns. So you clean out that area you tried so hard for and they don't magically reappear. Gives you the incentive to kill everything for that matter.Gothic 3 was chocked full of bugs and I gave it my best go when it first released, but I kept having issues and finally gave up on it. However, there is a massive community patch out that pretty much fixes all the problems now. All things considered, if you have the time to invest, worth 20 bucks for all of them. Report
March 22, 201115 yr comment_33363 Already got 'em both. Now I have an RPG surplus on Steam. I finally finished my 360 backlog, but my Steam library is still growing much faster than I can complete it lol. Report
March 23, 201115 yr comment_33421 Saints Row Double Pack - Get a Free Saints Row Bullet USB with purchase (while supplies last)! $29.99http://store.thq.com/store/thq/pd/productID.203734000/pgm.76907900 Report
March 24, 201115 yr comment_33488 You know what's funny about the Gothic series? The main character, "The Nameless One", totally looks like Danny McBride XD. Report
March 31, 201115 yr comment_33813 Mafia II - $14.99 brand newhttps://www.amazon.com/dp/B000ZK698C/ref=as_li_ss_til?tag=gamercide-20&camp=213381&creative=390973&linkCode=as4&creativeASIN=B000ZK698C&adid=0D8V7ARHKM8Z2QEREYWG& Report
April 2, 201115 yr comment_33924 The Steam Potato Sack dealhttp://store.steampowered.com/sub/7586/ Report
April 13, 201115 yr comment_34646 Magika 50% off ($5)Or do what I did and the the Complete pack for 8 bucks http://store.steampowered.com/app/42910/?snr=1_4_4__106_1 Report
April 13, 201115 yr comment_34647 Magika 50% off ($5)Or do what I did and the the Complete pack for 8 bucks http://store.steampo...nr=1_4_4__106_1Which includes the brand new Vietnam DLC. Great game, very worth it. Report
April 13, 201115 yr comment_34663 75% off all Borderlands DLC, the original game, and the Game of the Year. Today only.http://store.steampo...le/2kgamesmafia Report
April 13, 201115 yr comment_34665 Wow.. if I didn't already have Borderlands for Xbox I'd think about grabbing this fo' sho'. It's a fun game and at that price it's a steal. Report
April 14, 201115 yr comment_34687 Logitech wireless gaming headset that OXM reviewed and gave a 9.5. $127.http://www.buy.com/prod/217168089.htmlWorks for both PS3 and 360. Nifty mute feature, too. Swing the mic upright and it automatically mutes. Report
April 15, 201115 yr comment_34872 Splinter Cell Collector's Pack, which includes pretty much all of the games except for Pandora Tomorrow, for $25.http://store.steampo.../?snr=1_4_4__13I just got this as I've only ever played the first one and Pandora Tomorrow. Report
April 15, 201115 yr comment_34874 You're going to love Chaos Theory. It's my favorite of the entire series. Try and get your brother to couch co-op with you (if you can on PC. I don't know). Tons of fun. Report
April 15, 201115 yr comment_34883 You're going to love Chaos Theory. It's my favorite of the entire series. Try and get your brother to couch co-op with you (if you can on PC. I don't know). Tons of fun.I've heard a lot about how great it was, and actually have it on Xbox (borrowed from my brother) but never got past the first couple levels. It is pretty great, the ability to save anywhere made the game a lot more fun for me, being able to restart individual encounters rather than entire checkpoints.GG will be proud, I also got the Max Payne bundle and Bully. lol Report
April 17, 201115 yr comment_34954 Just got an email from amazon, april 19 (tuesday), they're having an all day goldbox sale on videogames... should be some really good deals there. Report
April 18, 201115 yr comment_35047 Amazon is having deals on a lot of Atlus games today.Demon's Souls - FIFTEEN BUCKS!!!3D Dot Game Heroes - $13.50!!!Both are EXCELLENT games! If you have a PS3 you should totally buy them both!!!Also if you're into RPG games, I suggest Persona 3 and Persona 4 on the PS2. Both great RPGs and less than $20 each! Report
April 21, 201115 yr comment_35260 Week long THQ sale at GamersGate.Today's sale is Warhammer® 40,000: Dawn of War® II $6.78Friday - Metro 2033 - 75% offSaturday - Company of Heroes (Gold Edition) - 50% offSunday Red Faction: Guerrilla - 60% offhttp://www.gamersgate.com/offers?q=thqweek&aff=ggnews Report
April 25, 201115 yr Author comment_35523 $20 off 12 month Gold subscription card in Best Buy's @Gamer . I think if you're not subscribed the shelf price is 5 or 6 dollars for it. So, more like 15 or 14 dollars off a 12 month subscription if you have to buy the magazine. It's only good for in store purchase. Report
April 28, 201115 yr comment_35882 Man oh man, am I glad i waited to buy Portal 2!This weekend starting Sunday, Portal 2 can be purchased from Kmart (360 or PS3 copy) for THIRTY BUCKS! Woo! I know what I'm buying this weekend. Portal 2 for $30 at Kmart and Mortal Kombat for $40 at ToysRUs! Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.