December 29, 201015 yr comment_26319 It's a lot better than Risen! roflI enjoyed Divinity quite a lot. It gets VERY difficult later in the game, and the scaling of the difficulty tends to be all over so I recommend saving often, but I definitely enjoyed it for a good RPG Report
December 29, 201015 yr Author comment_26360 Steam continues to eat away at my soul, and my bank account. Picking up Dead Space and the QUAKE Collection. Also, I highly suggest everyone who can run it to pick up The Ball. It use to be a UT3 mod, but now it's a full fledge game and it's pretty fun. FPS/Adventure. Plus it's only 5 bucks. Report
December 30, 201015 yr comment_26416 For all of you that game on steam... do you use a gamepad, and if you do what kind do you use? Report
December 30, 201015 yr comment_26417 I use a Saitek P990. Very awesome.http://www.amazon.com/Saitek-P990-Dual-Analog-Game/dp/B000AL703EA few years old, but a great and very reliable gamepad Report
December 30, 201015 yr comment_26421 I use my 360 controller. A very dear friend of mine (Dat) got me the wireless adapter. Works great. Report
December 30, 201015 yr comment_26436 Microsoft's Countdown to 2011 special is all of the Sonic Games on sale:Sonic Adventure: 800MSP - Now 400Sonic The Hedgehog- 400MSP - Now 200Sonic The Hedgehog 2- 400MSP - Now 200Sonic The Hedgehog 3- 400MSP - Now 200Sonic & Knuckles- 240MSP - Now 120Sonic The Hedgehog 4- 1200MSP - Now 800P.S. For those of you who use a gamepad on the PC, do you guys know of any software I could use to enable it for games that didn't originally have them, like Quake, Mass Effect, and Amnesia? I'm trying to play them Mouse and Keyboard style, which I know is really accurate, but I'm so used to holding a controller in my hand, that I constantly feel an urge to play those games with my 360 controller. Report
December 30, 201015 yr comment_26465 Ive heard xpadder is one of the better ones. I use a controller myself because I have a laptop with a mousepad... Not very good for games. Borderlands is working better on my laptop than nba2k11 lol Report
December 30, 201015 yr comment_26474 Ive heard xpadder is one of the better ones. I use a controller myself because I have a laptop with a mousepad... Not very good for games. Borderlands is working better on my laptop than nba2k11 lolLinky for download? Report
December 30, 201015 yr comment_26491 Linky for download?xpadder.comAlso, GTA IV with Episodes from Liberty City for $10 on Steam today. That's like literally the last thing I wanted to get on Steam now. There's only one or two days of daily deals left, but I'm sure Steam will still get me again somehow, like some epic New Year's deals. Report
December 30, 201015 yr Author comment_26494 Stupid Steam. I've been waiting for Transformers to go on sale, and it just did. I've spent so much money on there and I'm about to spend more. Singularity for 50% off too! Worthwhile game to pickup. Report
December 30, 201015 yr comment_26495 I liked Singularity, as evidenced by my review. very fun game, if not very bioshock-ish Report
December 31, 201015 yr comment_26572 Thanks AK, I was at work at couldn't help with the linkage. Report
December 31, 201015 yr Author comment_26590 BTW. xpadder listed there is the pay version. It's entirely worth 10 bucks ( I bought it ), but I do have the older free version if anyone is interested. Report
December 31, 201015 yr comment_26605 Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 $4.99Far Cry® 2: Fortune's Edition $4.99http://store.steampowered.com/ Report
December 31, 201015 yr Author comment_26607 Far Cry 2 had it's downsides, but it's worth it for 5 bucks. Report
January 1, 201115 yr Author comment_26656 One of the final days of sales on steam! Check it out. Mafia 2 for 13 bucks, Divinity 2 Dragon Knight Saga for 20. MoH for 30. Go get them! Report
January 1, 201115 yr comment_26674 BTW. xpadder listed there is the pay version. It's entirely worth 10 bucks ( I bought it ), but I do have the older free version if anyone is interested. Well, I would like to try it before hand, so if you could provide me the free version, I would be most appreciative of that. I have a habit of wanting to test things out before I actually buy into anything. If it works for the games I have on my laptop, then it'll more than likely be a purchase from me too. Report
January 2, 201115 yr comment_26678 Man I'd almost get Divinity II because it looks cool, but I'm still spending too much on Steam. I just got Mafia II, and spent about $8 getting Zeno Clash and several older Valve titles to finish off my Gmod models library. lolEDIT: Sigh. Well tomorrow is hopefully the last day of the sale, and hopefully it will just be repeats like usual for the last day of the sale. Report
January 2, 201115 yr Author comment_26688 http://www.dateranoth.com/gamercide/xpadder.zipI think it even has the XBOX 360 profile setup in it. Report
January 3, 201115 yr comment_26748 Awesomeness, thank you Dat, it works wonderfully. I'm going to test it out on Quake to see how well it plays with that. Thanks very much for the help. Report
January 3, 201115 yr Author comment_26754 Very welcome, and the sales are over! Wallets rejoice! Report
January 4, 201115 yr comment_26801 Very welcome, and the sales are over! Wallets rejoice!No Kidding... lol Report
January 7, 201115 yr comment_27063 MAFIA II FOR $20 AND FREE SHIPPINGhttp://www.buy.com/prod/mafia-ii/q/loc/108/210573806.htmlYOU BUY NOW!!! Report
January 7, 201115 yr comment_27099 Amazing deal that Dan found, UK goers only I think though. http://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/nintendo-super-smash-bros-brawl-for-wii-00852528-pdt.html?srcid=369&xtor=AL-1 Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.