September 18, 201115 yr comment_45255 magicka is $2.50 today only or it and all its dlc's just under $7Lol skimmer, but yeah.BUY IT NOW. Report
September 20, 201115 yr comment_45486 Amazon is doing lightning deals on video games today. every few hours the deal changes. first one was F.3.A.R. for $20. Now is GTA 4 complete for $21!!!!!LINKY Report
September 20, 201115 yr comment_45495 Amazon is doing lightning deals on video games today. every few hours the deal changes. first one was F.3.A.R. for $20. Now is GTA 4 complete for $21!!!!!LINKYDamn, I would have gotten FEAR 3 at that price. I'll have to keep an eye on it, thanks for the heads up.Also Two Worlds 2 is $25 for a couple days on Steam. http://store.steampowered.com/app/7520/I already got it during the last big sale for $17, but it seems pretty awesome. I hear it's like all the really good parts from the first one, with the bad parts mostly cut out, making it pretty cool. Though I haven't played it much yet myself. Report
September 20, 201115 yr Author comment_45523 Two Worlds is probably worth it if they nixed the horrid voice acting. Report
September 21, 201115 yr comment_45526 Oh wait, the FEAR 3 deal is still not all the way gone. I might get it then. As for Two Worlds 2, it looks like they pretty much covered everything. The first game was a diamond in the rough, had some cool features and good potential, but 2 seems great.EDIT: Oh nevermind, the Deal price is grayed out and it says expired, even though only about 80% of the deal was claimed. It's not made by the original dev, Monolith, anyways. Report
September 21, 201115 yr comment_45535 Oh wait, the FEAR 3 deal is still not all the way gone. I might get it then. As for Two Worlds 2, it looks like they pretty much covered everything. The first game was a diamond in the rough, had some cool features and good potential, but 2 seems great.EDIT: Oh nevermind, the Deal price is grayed out and it says expired, even though only about 80% of the deal was claimed. It's not made by the original dev, Monolith, anyways. i own it, bought day one. for $20 it would've been well worth it. great coop and extra coop modes Report
September 22, 201115 yr comment_45660 ATTN: KevinDrakensang bundle for $7.49http://impulsedriven.com/products/ESD-IMP-W2236?CID=eml_i09222011Courtesy of Dateranoth Report
September 22, 201115 yr comment_45662 ATTN: KevinDrakensang bundle for $7.49http://impulsedriven...D=eml_i09222011Courtesy of DateranothLol Dat knows me too well. That's basically the last big RPG on Steam that I don't have. Not sure about Impulse though, I like having all of my games managed and updated by Steam, and having them all in the same place. Report
September 22, 201115 yr Author comment_45664 Yeah it is nice but steam doesnt have all the deals. I went ahead and grabbed it. Report
September 23, 201115 yr comment_45694 http://store.steampowered.com/sale/SEGAWEEKEND2011awesome steam deals fo the weekend Report
September 23, 201115 yr comment_45703 http://store.steampowered.com/sale/SEGAWEEKEND2011awesome steam deals fo the weekend Just when I thought I could avoid buying something on steam this week... Report
September 24, 201115 yr comment_45720 Bought the Genesis Classics CollectionDidn't realize that would actually add 40 games to my list instead of just one entry... Report
September 25, 201115 yr comment_45802 Buy a Razer Chimaarea 5.1 Dolby wireless headsest (360) and get a Razer Onza controller for free - $173 ($240 value)http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/ref=pe_24010_21230890_pe_b4/?docId=1000729021&ie=UTF8Reviews are sporadic and I don't know why they'd offer a wireless headset with a wired controller. Kind of defeats the purpose. lol Report
September 25, 201115 yr comment_45803 Deus Ex: Human Revolution - $39.99 (360, PS3 & PC download)Very much worth it.http://www.amazon.com/Deus-Ex-Human-Revolution-Xbox-360/dp/B002I0JA7E/ref=sr_1_1?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1316978754&sr=1-1 Report
October 5, 201115 yr comment_46234 Portal 2 is 50% off, and Crysis is 75% off, on steam right now. Report
October 5, 201115 yr comment_46281 Arcadia-arcade shooter is $1.70 on steam today also that game kills my eyes Report
October 5, 201115 yr Author comment_46294 Portal 2 is a must grab. And hard to pass Crysis at that price. Report
October 8, 201115 yr comment_46459 Police Quest: SWAT 1 & 2 for only $7.49. Great older series of games. Worth every penny.http://www.gog.com/en/gamecard/police_quest_swat_1_2 Report
October 9, 201115 yr comment_46499 Alan Wake (Xbox 360 download code) for $0.01 plus $6.70 shippingSort of underhanded to charge the outrageous shipping, but not a bad price. Report
October 9, 201115 yr comment_46512 Alan Wake (Xbox 360 download code) for $0.01 plus $6.70 shippingSort of underhanded to charge the outrageous shipping, but not a bad price.WHAT$50.99 shipping for a download code? Why don't they just send it digitally? Report
October 9, 201115 yr comment_46513 They wouldn't be able to inflate the shipping cost if they emailed you the code. Report
October 9, 201115 yr comment_46514 Well, that's not what I'm upset about right now. I had to go to the help page to sign out of the site. Lost about 5 minutes of my life to stress, over a computer. Report
October 9, 201115 yr comment_46515 As long as you don't place the order, you're fine. You can even delete it out of your shopping cart. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.