Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Skylark95

Member+
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Skylark95

  1. [font_S95]Thanks to Siren for running the Giveaway again this year. It's a huge effort and you did a great job as always. For the winners, I'll PM you the keys, except for Chris, you'll get a trade over Steam. :) Dat - You can go ahead and send them my way. I'll hold another contest here to pass them on ;)[/font_S95]
  2. I probably would never buy one but I would sure as hell love to try it. I'll have to admin though, once Satya Nadella took over as CEO I've been fairly impressed at how quickly MS has been turning stuff around.
  3. Your local browser cache probably. Animated gif browser stress test... https://github.com/composer/composer/commit/ac676f47f7bbc619678a29deae097b6b0710b799
  4. This post has 83 likes
  5. No, but I may need some Advil after looking at that.
  6. Marketing team must of had fun with that ad. lol
  7. Soooo tempted to try this on someone now... lol
  8. Be careful with some of the clones that are out there... they are riddled with malware.
  9. Be interesting to see what comes out of this.
  10. Thanks for hosting this Siren! I know its a lot of work!
  11. I've moved from using Facebook to Google+, but not sure how many others use it. Just another outlet
  12. *drum-rolls*
  13. Awesome. Would love some more Fallout
  14. Awesome job! I may be in the market later for a larger SSD in the future as I only have a 60GB for Windows 7.
  15. 100% Agree with Dat. The whole open on Thanksgiving thing is stupid. Let your employees have the day off with family!
  16. Haven't really gamed much on my phone, but I have used my Nexus 7 (2012) for several games with pretty good results. Does GTA use the whole tilt to steer concept? Controls I think could get a bit wonky when switching from driving to walking/running.
  17. Just more release first, patch later it seems. Sigh....
  18. Well that isn't disturbing...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.