January 7, 201115 yr comment_27105 12 month LIVE sub - $39.96 http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0029LJIFG Report
January 13, 201115 yr comment_27648 Chronicles of Riddick: Dark Athena on Steam for FIVE DOLLARS!!! http://store.steampowered.com/app/9860/You must download now!!! It's TWO complete games, and they're both pretty effing awesome!!!! Report
January 13, 201115 yr comment_27658 I was thinking about those games recently too. Assault on Butcher Bay was great, Riddick is awesome. I've heard the second half, the new part in Dark Athena, isn't as good, but EfBB is visually updated, so I guess I may as well. Maybe we can get some multiplayer going in that game, the cat and mouse type mode where one person plays as Riddick and hides in the shadows trying to kill the others sounds cool. Report
January 13, 201115 yr comment_27659 Seriously, BB was the better game, but getting BOTH games for 5 beans is fantastic. Can't go wrong honestly. Report
January 14, 201115 yr comment_27738 I'll have to get it later when I get on my desktop then... Report
January 17, 201115 yr comment_27931 File this one under, "We're sorry, but there was an error and no, we cannot sell this item to you for that price. We apologize for any inconvenience."http://www.target.com/-/dp/B0009VXAM0&http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0009VXAM0?ie=UTF8&ref_=pd_ts_zgc_vg_video_games_display_on_website_1&s=videogames&linkCode=shr&camp=213733&creative=393189&tag=xbox360poker-20PS3's for $39.99. That's right, Just less than forty US dollars.http://easycaptures.com/fs/uploaded/316/9734319084.jpghttp://easycaptures.com/fs/uploaded/316/3004998000.jpg Report
January 17, 201115 yr comment_27958 Belkin n52te Speedpad. Available on Woot.com today for less than $30! http://www.woot.com/ Report
January 18, 201115 yr comment_28049 Belkin n52te Speedpad. Available on Woot.com today for less than $30! http://www.woot.com/not gonna lie, if my druid wasnt about to be shot back to the stone age of WoW i'd seriously be all over that **** like white on rice Report
January 18, 201115 yr comment_28150 http://www.amazon.co...95390456&sr=8-1Just stumbled upon this while browsing amazonResonance of Fate for the 360 for $12.0(it's not directly from amazon, so you can't use amazon prime with it, comes out to 20 bucks even with shipping, which is still a pretty good price since I haven't seen this game for less then 50 anywhere). Report
February 3, 201115 yr comment_29760 Call of Duty Black Ops (360) for $42.99http://cgi.ebay.com/Call-of-Duty---Black-Ops-for-Xbox-360/380312247496?_trksid=p1468660.m2000036Forza Motorsport 3 (360) for $19.99 http://cgi.ebay.com/Forza-Motorsport-3-for-Xbox-360/190497202641?_trksid=p1468660.m2000037 Report
February 5, 201115 yr comment_29916 Deadly Premonition for TWELVE BUCKS!http://www.amazon.com/dp/B002WSR8BC?tag=wouldyoukindl-20&camp=213381&creative=390973&linkCode=as4&creativeASIN=B002WSR8BC&adid=1Y9GT5G9GEXSPQH2V44E Report
February 11, 201115 yr comment_30531 http://www.amazon.com/Singularity-Bonus-Exclusive-Graphic-Xbox-360/dp/B003M2V2KA/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1297383750&sr=1-2Singularity w/ bonus Graphic Novel, 15.99!!! Report
February 11, 201115 yr comment_30546 Just Cause 2 $7http://www.getgamesgo.com/catalogue/game/just-cause-2 Report
February 11, 201115 yr comment_30547 50% off all Square Enix games on Games For Windows Livehttp://www.gamesforwindows.com/en-US/squareenix/Batman, Hitman, Lara Croft, Deus Ex, Thief and many others. Report
February 14, 201115 yr Author comment_30850 Sooo, steam is doing there lovely sales again. I hate them, but on a good note. Sales all week. Starting with Batman GOTY for 7.50 .http://store.steampo....com/app/35140/Also, Pre Purchase Portal PPP? for 10% offhttp://store.steampo...?snr=1_41_4__42Also, be sure to check out the Valentine's Day clip on the Portal site. lol Report
February 14, 201115 yr comment_30851 LoL I wonder if Vectordream knows this. I was JUST about to send him the last bit of his prize winnings but since I haven't I'll let him change his mind if he wants. Lemme PM him quick. Report
February 14, 201115 yr comment_30852 Yep, it's a Square Enix sale week. The complete pack is only $75 this week, with individual sales daily.I'd almost get the complete pack if I didn't already have most of the main titles from it that I'm interested in lol. So I'll just see what individual games they put on sale throughout the week. Report
February 17, 201115 yr comment_31084 http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004KODHKM/ref=pd_lpo_k2_dp_sr_2?pf_rd_p=486539851&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe-1&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=B0010AYJXI&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=193GWVX3GW36GDH06E67Alan Wake full game download code: 2.73 Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.