February 17, 201115 yr comment_31096 http://www.amazon.co...VX3GW36GDH06E67Alan Wake full game download code: 2.73About $10 after shipping, but still a damn good deal. Snagged, thanks for the heads up.Also, Supreme Commander 2 is dirt cheap on Steam today (about $3.75, and $2.50 for the DLC). It's a pretty good RTS game where you don't have to focus too much on managing resources. Mostly just build enough resource gathering stations at the beginning, amass your army, and go attack the enemy. Report
February 17, 201115 yr comment_31098 Oooo, you should get the DLC for $2.50. That's a steal dude. Then we should play again sometime for sure. New maps and new experimental units. Report
February 17, 201115 yr comment_31140 Divinity II pre-order sale. Get the 360 game and a bonus art book for only $39.99.http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004JHJHCC Report
February 24, 201115 yr comment_31601 Atari sale at Gamersgate (PC)The Witcher, Tactical Ops, Star Trek Online, Chronicles of Riddick, Blade Kitten, ArmA and Alone in the Darkhttp://www.gamersgate.com/offers?q=atariweek&aff=ggnewsOf all the games on sale, only one is over $10. Report
March 4, 201115 yr comment_32153 Assassin's Creed: Directors Cut Edition, Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood, Far Cry 2: Fortune's Edition and Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas 2 for only $12.99 if you buy the pack on Steam (PC).http://store.steampowered.com/sub/7513?snr=1_41_4__42 Report
March 4, 201115 yr comment_32159 Assassin's Creed: Directors Cut Edition, Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood, Far Cry 2: Fortune's Edition and Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas 2 for only $12.99 if you buy the pack on Steam (PC).http://store.steampo...?snr=1_41_4__42I already owned Far Cry but I bought this for the other games. lol Report
March 4, 201115 yr Author comment_32167 I saw this yesterday and am exerting my willpower not to purchase it.! Report
March 4, 201115 yr comment_32170 I'll probably get it just for Far Cry 2, even though I've never played the first. Report
March 5, 201115 yr comment_32207 I really want it, but can't bring myself to get any more games right now. <Spawn looks at the copy of Heavy Rain he picked up at lunch> Report
March 5, 201115 yr comment_32209 I really want it, but can't bring myself to get any more games right now. <Spawn looks at the copy of Heavy Rain he picked up at lunch> *Jason! Press X to Jason!* LOL. Report
March 5, 201115 yr comment_32249 I'll probably get it just for Far Cry 2, even though I've never played the first.Neither have I but I do like Far Cry 2. From my knowledge it really doesn't have any connection to the first one. Report
March 5, 201115 yr Author comment_32257 Far Cry 2 is fun to play around in, but not a good game otherwise. Since the enemies respawn pretty much immediately at every checkpoint it gets irritating to actually try and play the game. However, collecting enough money or just cheating and getting the weapons, then terrorizing the silly AI is fun. Report
March 5, 201115 yr comment_32260 Since the enemies respawn pretty much immediately at every checkpoint it gets irritating to actually try and play the game.I hated that so much... If I search the checkpoint already, why are the enemies respawning again?If all else fails the game is pretty to look at though. Report
March 6, 201115 yr comment_32266 12 month Xbox LIVE for $39. Act fast. Limited quantities. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0029LJIFG?tag=gamercide-20&camp=213381&creative=390973&linkCode=as4&creativeASIN=B0029LJIFG&adid=1T0GCQF5X3NAPPEQZDYG& Report
March 6, 201115 yr comment_32267 12 month Xbox LIVE for $39. Act fast. Limited quantities. https://www.amazon.c...F5X3NAPPEQZDYGThanks for the heads up. I snagged one since I'll need to renew in a couple months. I refuse to go with any of the supposed deals that Microsoft has on the renewal plans to avoid any autorenewal being turned on. Report
March 8, 201115 yr comment_32381 Amazon's Deal of the Day had Bulletstorm @ $39.99. I believe it's today only, so hurry. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B003H0CC2O?tag=gamercide-20&camp=213381&creative=390973&linkCode=as4&creativeASIN=B003H0CC2O&adid=0D411PYTGNFKZ2X6X97M& Report
March 10, 201115 yr comment_32575 Gamers Gate is celebrating their five year anniversary with a big PC games sale. Games such as Resi 5, Thief, Saints Row 2, Mirrors Edge, Amnesia, Batman: Arkham Asylum and Crysis All under or around $10.http://www.gamersgate.com/5years Report
March 10, 201115 yr Author comment_32591 Some really good deals on some really good games there. I refuse, however, to give in to my digital hoarding. Report
March 13, 201115 yr comment_32764 Amazon's Deal of the Day: Enslaved Odyssey to the West for $15.Pretty fun game. Report
March 13, 201115 yr Author comment_32765 Damn you spawn. I really want this, but I've been trying not to buy anything new until I play some of what I have. Report
March 16, 201115 yr comment_32948 Kmart Deals:Homefront - Purchase Homefront and get a 1600MS or $20PSN card FREE +10,000 ShopYourWayReward Points ($10 in rewards points to spend on anything)Yakuza 4 - Purchase Yakuza 4 and get a FREE copy of Yakuza 3 with purchase + +10,000 ShopYourWayReward Points ($10 in rewards points to spend on anything)I took advantadge of both of these yesterday. Report
March 16, 201115 yr comment_32949 Can't bring myself to drop full price on Homefront. Short story mode does not make Spawn a happy gamer. Report
March 16, 201115 yr comment_32951 I only paid $30 for it since I used some previous KMart reward points. Plus I got the free points and another $10 in points with the purchase so it worked out. *shrugs* Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.