May 2, 201115 yr comment_36306 Big list of 360 games on the Microsoft store. Buy almost any game, and get a free 1600MS card.For instance, you could buy Fable: The lost Chapters for $9.99 and get a 1600MS card.http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msstore/en_US/list/size.24/ceid.172413700/categoryID.50789900/parentCategoryID.50606600/sort.listPrice/order.up Report
May 2, 201115 yr comment_36308 While the Microsoft Store has the same problem as the downloadable 360 titles on the marketplace of never dropping their games below $20 no matter how old (unless they're OBox), I'd say that is a pretty good deal if you were looking to buy MS points anyways, as it'd be like technically getting a free or cheap game out of it. Report
May 2, 201115 yr comment_36338 Buy 2 Kinect games for only $60http://www.amazon.com/gp/redirect.html?ie=UTF8&location=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.amazon.com%2Fgp%2Ffeature.html%3Fie%3DUTF8%26ref_%3Dtsm_1_tw_s_vg_lkl8wj%26docId%3D1000678961%23&tag=gamercide-20&linkCode=ur2&camp=1789&creative=390957 Report
May 3, 201115 yr comment_36352 Not sure how long this will last, but Karen went in store to Fry's today and was able to snag Darkspore: Limited Edition, for the PC for the cost of.... wait for it.. 30 BUCKS.Normal retail is $50, and in the Limited Edition you get a special character plus 3 free armor pieces for your guys to start out with.For 30 bucks I highly reccomend snagging it if you have a Fry's in your area. Report
May 3, 201115 yr comment_36384 It's EA week on Steam.Yesterday Dragon Age II was $45 instead of $60, and seems to still be today, but it doesn't sound like it's worth it still for me compared to the first:http://store.steampo...motion_sale__13And today is Need For Speed day, with Hot Pursuit for $15, Shift for $6.80, and Undercover for $2.50.http://store.steampo...com/sale/eaweekI ended up getting Hot Pursuit and Shift.While I hate the publisher, the devs under them still make good games. \o/I'm hoping that Dead Space 2 goes on sale since it's already down to $40. Report
May 3, 201115 yr comment_36389 Kevin... you just made me spend 9 bucks. lolHaha Steam does that. Alot. Report
May 6, 201115 yr Author comment_36822 Atari Strategies 50% off on Good Ole Gamer GoG.com! Total Annihilation Kingdom's is part of it! I use to LOVE this game. GoG Atari Deals Report
May 6, 201115 yr comment_36823 Crysis and Crysis Warhead for $10 today, or Crysis for $5 and Warhead for $7.50 individually.http://store.steampowered.com/sub/987/ Report
May 7, 201115 yr comment_36846 I know that I have too many games when I already own many of the ones they habeas sales on. Report
May 7, 201115 yr comment_36848 I know that I have too many games when I already own many of the ones they habeas sales on.Habeus Salus. Because they can't keep having these sales unless they're brought before a court of law. lol but yeah, I seem to have most of the games on Steam sales too, there are regulars that go often like Just Cause 2. Report
May 7, 201115 yr comment_36875 The deal I've been waiting for, $24 for Dead Space 2 on Steam today. Also, $5 for the first one, which was excellent and beyond worth that price.http://store.steampo...com/sale/eaweekI think I'll actually pass on getting the first one on Steam since I have it on 360, since my HDD is down to about 220GB of 1TB lol. Mass Effect 1/2 I got though I already had because I'll want the third on PC, and want to be able to have made choices in the previous games (yesterday I tried starting a new character in ME2 to see how it looked and they said I let the council die, with no dialog options to change that, wtf, maybe based on background, even though I chose war hero). I'm uninstalling games as I beat them, especially ones I likely won't play again, aside from Valve games that tie into things like GMod. I could store some on my 1.5TB external HDD, but I already am using about half of the space on that too Report
May 7, 201115 yr comment_36878 I have the first Dead Space but I am debating if I want to get the second one now or wait since I won't get to it for awhile. Report
May 10, 201115 yr comment_37074 Direct2Drive has Brink (PC) for $37.46. Use coupon code "sizzle" at checkout.http://www.direct2drive.com/2/9744/product/Buy-BRINK-Download Report
May 12, 201115 yr comment_37254 Serious Sam Gold Pack is 75% off right now. That's the 2 HD remakes and the 2 original games for $9.99.http://store.steampowered.com/app/901553/ Report
May 12, 201115 yr comment_37258 Fallout 3 (PC-Games for Windows LIVE) - $9.99http://www.gamesforwindows.com/en-US/Games/Fallout-3/?uid=824251&tid= Report
May 12, 201115 yr comment_37262 Oh its not very well ported, I own Fallout 3 on Pc. If features mouse lag.It is playable though and mouse lag might be fixable at this stage, I think someone was working on it but look it up.I got half way through and stopped playing because my Pc wasn't entirely up to it anyway. Not much graphical configuration options.You'll probably need a bit more than the requirements to get it running smoothly. Report
May 12, 201115 yr comment_37267 Well here is a link to one of the threads on the issue.If you google mouse lag fallout 3, you'll get a good few results.http://www.gamespot.com/pc/rpg/fallout3/show_msgs.php?pid=918428&topic_id=m-1-47579125Just warning people to look it up first. Report
May 12, 201115 yr comment_37268 I have the opposite problem in Fallout New Vegas from what little I've played of it. My mouse is WAY too sensitive in menus, and adjusting the sensitivity just changes how fast the camera moves in the actual game. Report
May 12, 201115 yr comment_37280 The add-ons are all on sale, too. $4.99, except for Zeta, which is $9.99. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.