May 12, 201115 yr comment_37288 After all the dlc though it is the same price as the GOTY Edition on Steam. Report
May 17, 201115 yr comment_37489 Midweek Madness on Steam, Save 66% ($10.20) on Singularityhttp://store.steampo....com/app/42670/ Report
May 17, 201115 yr comment_37509 I know Steam just got it, but offering Fable 3 for $49? I don't know. Just seems bizarre. lol Report
May 17, 201115 yr comment_37519 I am tempted by Singularity, but not sure.And I don't know if this is good or bad news, but it seems Steam is apparently going to start doing DAILY deals now. Just when we thought our wallets were safe aside from Weekend and Midweek sales lol.http://news.cnet.com...20063736-1.html Report
May 19, 201115 yr comment_37717 For PK, Spawn, and Dat. Alice: Madness Returns is available for preorder at Amazon for $45:http://www.amazon.co...ref=pd_sim_vg_2 Report
May 20, 201115 yr comment_37723 Well then. I guess that one was decided for me. Here it is, Thursday night and I decided to go ahead and get Singularity on Steam for the $10 on the midweek sale. I check the store page and it's gone, replaced by the weekend deal. What's up with that lol? Singularity is back up to $30.And what did you mean you'd keep trying, Dat? lol Report
May 20, 201115 yr Author comment_37733 Keep trying to play games. I just have to keep playing ones I really enjoy. Gonna give AC B another go too. And Singularity is still worth 30. Though it is a one playthrough sorta thing. Not worth it if you watched a cast and know the story though. Report
May 24, 201115 yr comment_37887 I should have posted this earlier as I'm pretty sure it's today only, but there's an amazing deal for the first day of Ubisoft Week on steam: The Prince of Persia Complete Pack for $15!http://store.steampo...le/ubisoft_week Report
May 24, 201115 yr comment_37910 http://www.greenmangaming.com/games/action/necrovision-lost-company/Necrovision: Lost Company for free with promo code GMGY1-PROMO-TREAT(only valid today and wed.) Report
May 26, 201115 yr comment_37995 GamersGateDeus Ex sale Deus Ex Game of the Year Edition - $2.50Deus Ex: Invisible War - $2.50http://www.gamersgate.com/all?q=deusexweekend&sort_by=relevans&price_range=&filter=&list_type=thumbs&aff=ggnewsSteamFarcry saleFar Cry - $2.50Far Cry 2: Fortune's Edition - $5Far Cry Complete - $7.49http://store.steampowered.com/sale/ubisoft_week?snr=1_41_4__42 Report
June 2, 201115 yr comment_38362 Pre-Purchase Red Faction: ArmageddonPre-Purchase and receive a copy of Red Faction, Red Faction II and Red Faction Guerrilla! $49.99 http://store.steampowered.com/app/55110/ Report
June 13, 201115 yr comment_38977 "Buy Duke Nukem Forever @ToysRUs, get the Duke Nukem figure FREE through Sat, June 18. Quantities limited; no rain checks."http://twitter.com/#!/2KGames/statuses/80381780129103873 Report
June 14, 201115 yr comment_39007 Alice: Madness Returns $44.99 w/ free shipping at Toy R Us - http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=11465312 Report
June 14, 201115 yr comment_39020 Darkspore 40% off today for $30.http://store.steampowered.com/app/99890/Has anyone else tried this? I'm interested in it because it looks like a combination of Spore and Diablo, both of which I really liked. And it's right at my $30 limit for any game that isn't an absolute must have for me like Portal 2, Skyrim, or Assassin's Creed.There's also a 4 pack for $90 that I'd go in on if 3 other people are interested, have Paypal (and are able to use promptly if I do the purchase) and want to get the game for $22.50. Report
June 20, 201115 yr comment_39306 All of the Overlord games are on sale dirt cheap on Steam today only. You could get the complete pack, with 1, the expansion for 1, and 2, for $5.http://store.steampowered.com/sub/2464/I really liked these games. There is story in 1, but nothing major that says you couldn't just play 2 (which has a new overlord anyways). 1, though a good game, got pretty repetitive and was a fairly long game. 2 felt much more fun throughout. Report
June 27, 201115 yr comment_39643 Alice Madness Returns $40 (360/PS3) $30 (PC)Go get it so PK will be happy.The Witcher 2 (PC) $37Brink (PC) $23Your Shape Fitness Evolved (Kinect) $30X-Files Seasons 1-9 on DVD $14 Each Report
June 28, 201115 yr comment_39700 $37 isn't bad at all for The Witcher 2, it looked great from when I watched it in your streams, Dat. I'd probably get it if I'd actually played the first one by now lol. Report
June 30, 201115 yr comment_39802 Steam's Summer Sale has begun!Oblivion GotY $6.80 Borderlands GotY $7.50 Other deals, too. Head over to http://store.steampowered.com/ Report
June 30, 201115 yr Author comment_39820 This includes The Witcher 2 Digital Premium Edition for 33.49 . Get it now! Report
June 30, 201115 yr comment_39821 Take a gander at the publisher packs, too. R*, THQ, id and more. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.