December 22, 201015 yr comment_26062 BORDERLANDS GAME OF THE YEAR EDITION BRAND SPANKING NEW FOR ONLY $39https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0041OWQUI?tag=gamercide-20&camp=213381&creative=390973&linkCode=as4&creativeASIN=B0041OWQUI&adid=0K2EZ5FYPFJAQ7BAXSN4&YOU GET THIS NOW! Report
December 23, 201015 yr comment_26080 I picked up Just Cause 2 for $7 on Steam. I knew I wouldn't be able to go through a holiday Steam sale, without making a purchase. Steam wins again. Report
December 23, 201015 yr Author comment_26099 What PK said. Steam wins again. Darksiders for 10 bucks today. Purchased. Among many other good deals. Report
December 23, 201015 yr comment_26101 I wonder if Chris knows that the Legendary Edition of Blood Bowl is on sale at Steam.http://store.steampowered.com/app/58520/ Report
December 23, 201015 yr comment_26106 Seriously thought about giving the 2k bundle for the giveaway on top of what I'm already giving, but the sale ends jan 2. Also I'm a greedy *******. I'm getting it myself... Why so serious? Now You know Report
December 23, 201015 yr comment_26107 I wonder if Chris knows that the Legendary Edition of Blood Bowl is on sale at Steam.http://store.steampo....com/app/58520/After playing it on the Xbox, I don't think I'll even bother. I was so disappointed with the console verson. I know the PC one is supposedly better, but I'm just disillusioned with that company in general. Thanks though PK. Report
December 24, 201015 yr comment_26126 Alpha Protocol is down to $7.50 on Steam!!!http://store.steampowered.com/app/34010/Honestly, despite the reviews, I really enjoyed the game. It has one of THE BEST NPCs in a game ever, Steven Heck. LoL God he was hilarious, Report
December 24, 201015 yr Author comment_26127 I know we all love/hate steam around here, but don't overlook Impulse. They are having some pretty good sales now too:http://impulsedriven.com/explore/all/onsale Report
December 24, 201015 yr comment_26128 I'm just about to get the 2k pack, but i'm double checking my system on can you run it to see if I can even use the games and I guess my system's better than i thought, but almost everything says fail because of the video card. everything checks out as being better than what it requires i.e. pixel shader etc. but it still says fail. Is this just because my integrated card isn't listed in the one's it says will work, or will it still not run even though it passes the req's? Report
December 24, 201015 yr comment_26156 http://store.steampowered.com/sale/holiday2010_borderlandsBorderlands Game of the Year for $25 (50% off) and all the DLC is 50% off too. Go, now, get it!! Report
December 24, 201015 yr Author comment_26159 I'm just about to get the 2k pack, but i'm double checking my system on can you run it to see if I can even use the games and I guess my system's better than i thought, but almost everything says fail because of the video card. everything checks out as being better than what it requires i.e. pixel shader etc. but it still says fail. Is this just because my integrated card isn't listed in the one's it says will work, or will it still not run even though it passes the req's?Do you have a laptop or desktop with onboard? If it's a desktop, chances are none of the games will run well with onboard graphics. Shoot your specs my way and I'll try to see if it will work for you or not. Report
December 25, 201015 yr comment_26166 Steam finally got to me with 75% off all Ghost Recon games. Picked up 1 and both it's expansions for 5 bucks(2.50 for the game, 1.25 for each expansion), because I know I can run them for sure, and they were the best of the GR games. Report
December 25, 201015 yr comment_26172 Do you have a laptop or desktop with onboard? If it's a desktop, chances are none of the games will run well with onboard graphics. Shoot your specs my way and I'll try to see if it will work for you or not.this is what my system says Vendor: GenuineIntel Speed: 2094 Mhz 2 logical processors 2 physical processors HyperThreading: Unsupported FCMOV: Supported SSE2: Supported SSE3: Supported SSSE3: Supported SSE4a: Unsupported SSE41: Unsupported SSE42: UnsupportedNetwork Information: Network Speed: Driver Name: igdumdx32.dll Driver Version: 8.15.10.1872 DirectX Driver Version: 8.15.10.1872 Driver Date: 13 Aug 2009 Desktop Color Depth: 32 bits per pixel Monitor Refresh Rate: 60 Hz DirectX Card: Mobile Intel® 4 Series Express Chipset Family Number of Monitors: 1 Number of Logical Video Cards: 1 No SLI or Crossfire Detected 4056 ramOperating System Version: Windows 7 (64 bit)Also, i already got it so i guess i'll find out the hard way on most of them. The Civ IV seems to be running far, but that's the only one i've tried so far. Report
December 25, 201015 yr comment_26173 also it's a 2.4 ghz dual core with step tech which means it wasn't working at full capacity when i checked the spec. Report
December 25, 201015 yr comment_26176 Alright already, stop bugging me indirectly to get Borderlands! lolI got the GotY on the Steam deal, the bass turds got me again, but at least PK won't be disappointed now. lol Report
December 25, 201015 yr comment_26185 Yep. Should make a list of how bad Steam's got me this Holiday Season. So far it's: Bethesda Mega Pack, Spore Complete Pack, Super Meat Boy, Burnout Paradise Ultimate Box, Resident Evil 5, Dead Rising 2, Overlord Complete Pack, Borderlands GotY, Batman GotY, and Red Faction: Guerrilla. And there's still about a week's worth of dailies to survive lol. Now I'm just hoping for Crysis and GTA IV to go in dailies. The Dragon Age daily is tempting, but still too much. I can't really complain when I've gotten that whole list of games for only about 150ish dollars. Only 7 more games until my list is up 100 Steam games lol.And to stay on topic, Batman: Arkham Asylum for $7.50 and Red Faction: Guerrilla for $5.00 on Steam today. Report
December 26, 201015 yr comment_26207 F.E.A.R. Complete Pack $9.99http://store.steampowered.com/sub/6945/ Report
December 27, 201015 yr Author comment_26238 Check Steam. They are doing a best of night. Lots of the previous deals of the week are back on sale. Check and pick up anything you might have missed!LG, to get back to you. You're going to be able to run some games that aren't graphically intensive, but the vast majority of games won't run well at all. That integrated video card just isn't meant for gaming. Looks like you could probably install a video card and be gaming in no time. Report
December 27, 201015 yr comment_26239 My new sig that I made says it all. lolThey have some really good deals today, like Borderlands GotY and Dragon Age Ultimate for $25 each, and Super Meat Boy for $3.75! Though you'd definitely need a gamepad for that game. Report
December 27, 201015 yr comment_26244 So far so good on the video card thing. Granted I haven't tried Borderlands yet, but so far everything i have has been good. Which is a good thing cause with a laptop there's only so much you can do. Report
December 27, 201015 yr comment_26255 Serious Sam: Gold Edition:Serious Sam HD First and Second Encounter, plus the original versions from 2001 and 2002!$3.99!http://store.steampowered.com/app/901553/Got this. Report
December 27, 201015 yr comment_26260 Seriously LOVE civilizations IV. I'll Try borderlands after a bit. Report
December 28, 201015 yr comment_26286 Hell yeah, I KNEW it was worth waiting!All Crysis games 75% off today on Steam.Got Crysis Maximum Ediion, which includes Crysis, Crysis Warhead, and Crysis Wars (which I guess is just a multiplayer game), for $10. Report
December 29, 201015 yr Author comment_26317 So, Divinity 2 Dragon Knight Saga has been on sale on steam for a while. Chris, you've been raving about it. Is it a good game? I'll probably wait and see if they have a better sale before the first of the year, but if not I may pick it up for the 27 bucks that it is right now. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.