July 22, 201115 yr comment_41073 Not exactly a game, but it is a pretty kick ass TV for cheap. Full 1080p along w/ free shipping for $349. http://www.amazon.com/VIZIO-E322VL-32-Inch-Internet-Application/dp/B003VQQVD0/ref=sr_1_2?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1311365309&sr=1-2Technical Details Full 1080P High Definition resolution VIZIO Internet Apps (VIA) let you easily connect to the Internet through your HDTV SRS TruVolume and SRS TruSurround HD audio for advanced virtual surround sound Inputs: 3 HDMI, 1 Ethernet, 1 USB, 1 component, 1 composite, 1 computer (RGB) Ambient Light Sensing technology automatically adjusts backlight levels to the brightness of its surroundings Report
July 23, 201115 yr comment_41122 The first and 2nd were crap to me, I didn't enjoy it. I'll take a look into Rage though, I don't know anything about it at all. I did finish the trade-in on Black Ops and got my $37.50 so I have now paid off Gears of War 3: Epic Edition. Time to save for the console. Report
July 25, 201115 yr comment_41254 Paradox is having a Summer sale with 50% off their games. Games like Mount and Blade, Hearts of Iron, Magicka, Penumbra and much more.http://www.gamersgate.com/games?prio=relevance&q=paradoxweek Report
July 26, 201115 yr comment_41292 Batman: Arkham Asylum is on sale again. Shocking!http://store.steampo....com/app/35140/lol it is a good game, def worth that price (which at this rate should be the normal price with how often it goes on sale, woe be to those who pick it up at the regular thirty dollar price.) Report
July 27, 201115 yr comment_41322 Batman: Arkham Asylum is on sale again. Shocking!http://store.steampo....com/app/35140/lol it is a good game, def worth that price (which at this rate should be the normal price with how often it goes on sale, woe be to those who pick it up at the regular thirty dollar price.) Report
August 18, 201115 yr Author comment_42734 29.99 for The Witcher 2! Http://gog.com This weekend only. Go grab it! Report
August 18, 201115 yr comment_42741 Gamers Gate Summer PC game sale. Four pages of games for sale, including Red Faction: Guerilla for five bucks. http://www.gamersgate.com/summersale?aff=ggnews Report
August 19, 201115 yr comment_42779 Gamers Gate Summer PC game sale. Four pages of games for sale, including Red Faction: Guerilla for five bucks. http://www.gamersgat...sale?aff=ggnewsIs Dragon Age 2 even worth the $30 in that sale? I've heard it's not as good as Origins, so I'd probably wait until it's around 20 to nab it. I just hope I don't have to activate it through EA's damn Origin service if I get it from somewhere like Gamersgate. Report
August 28, 201115 yr comment_43556 For those who don't have XBL gold. $2 for 2 months on the dashboard. Report
August 28, 201115 yr Author comment_43574 If anyone subscribes to @gamer magazine, or if you just buy it off the shelf for 5 bucks you can grab Hunted for 10 bucks or 15 if you have to buy the magazine. Report
August 28, 201115 yr comment_43578 If anyone subscribes to @gamer magazine, or if you just buy it off the shelf for 5 bucks you can grab Hunted for 10 bucks or 15 if you have to buy the magazine.Will you be doing this, Dat? I could use a co-op partner for that game if it's the PC version, especially if it activates on Steam so joining eachother's games is easy. Report
August 28, 201115 yr Author comment_43579 Yeah. I just have to get down to Best Buy and get it. Probably grab it sometime this week. Report
August 28, 201115 yr comment_43580 Yeah. I just have to get down to Best Buy and get it. Probably grab it sometime this week.Alright cool. We'll just have to figure out how to join eachother's games if it's non-Steam, and find some times when we can both play (and you could stream it). The game is basically made to be co-opped. Report
August 29, 201115 yr comment_43664 Counter-Strike collection: 75% off on steam. $4.99 for CS:S$2.99 for CS$7.49 for othersI bought CS:S! Report
August 29, 201115 yr comment_43693 Deux Ex: Human Revolution $34 Standard $41 AugmentedVery very tempting Report
September 3, 201115 yr comment_44039 Online coupon code - 20SUM-MERSA-VINGS + 15% discount on pre-order, will net you Assassin's Creed: Revelations, Deus Ex:HR, Batman Arkham City or Dead Island all for $33 each (PC).http://www.greenmangaming.com/Big thanks to Z for showing me this. ily Report
September 7, 201115 yr comment_44382 No matter how good or bad the game is...Brink for $17 (360/PS3) or $10 (PC) from Amazon Report
September 12, 201115 yr comment_44797 Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood on Steam - $5http://store.steampowered.com/app/21980/ Report
September 13, 201115 yr comment_44850 Isn't it sad that I couldn't remember if I had that game? lol Report
September 13, 201115 yr comment_44876 Isn't it sad that I couldn't remember if I had that game? lolThat is quite sad, yes. Report
September 18, 201115 yr comment_45250 Magicka for $2.50 today only! GET IT!http://store.steampo....com/app/42910/I'd recommend the complete pack with all of the DLC for $6.25. Other than Vietnam it's pretty much all multiplayer stuff, but you do get a bunch of robes that come with different abilities. Even if you don't think you need all that, the base game is only $2.50 and one of the most fun PC games I've played in a long time, so at that price you have no excuse. Report
September 18, 201115 yr comment_45253 magicka is $2.50 today only or it and all its dlc's just under $7 Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.