May 12, 201016 yr comment_8200 I have copies of the pics but like I said the accounts deleted. I'm pretty certain but I'm hoping no one proves me wrong Report
May 12, 201016 yr comment_8201 I have copies of the pics but like I said the accounts deleted. I'm pretty certain but I'm hoping no one proves me wrong Hmmmm. . .If you don't want me to I guess I won't, but if anyone happens to go to my Photobucket page, they MIGHT see at least one of the pics. Just saying they MIGHT. Google cache is a b*tch man. Report
May 12, 201016 yr comment_8203 Why you'd keep that pic I'd rather not know especially as no pics were meant to leave that thread Report
May 12, 201016 yr comment_8204 Google cache my friend. It keeps almost everything.BTW, there are no good or cool pics of me. Closest I come to having a good picture is a picture of my kids: Report
May 13, 201016 yr comment_8306 I guess I'll finally post in here.This is me with my two best friends. They're basically my sisters. Report
May 13, 201016 yr comment_8318 She'd kill me if I posted a picture of her here so if you want to see her go trolling on Facebook .. it's her profile. Her name is Tamara English.yep the young lady is correct that putting the dye in the conditioner is only good for all over coverage. If she did that and put it over her current hair (that i saw on FB the natural color would be very tinted.Special Effects is super sweet. I have to order it online because phoenix sucks.here is a picture of my hair with special effects cherry bomb in it. This is a little bit older pic.since then I've bleached out my whole head, put in high lights and low lights (ligher and darker streaks), covered it up with a med red aveda dye then covered the whole thing with cherry bomb so some areas are super bright like that pic and some are more glowey cherry colored. definitely un-natural and very prettyThat color lasted about a month before it started to really fade but it faded slowly and after two months it was a beautiful strawberry color.ok. sharing time is over.p.s. your wife is very cute! Report
May 13, 201016 yr comment_8327 Oh thanks .. Tam and I are a pretty good fit for each other. We'll never win couple of the year but we have a pretty solid relationship. I think it's either out 8 or 9 year anniversary in June. I know I'm not supposed to talk about her going grey but reality is reality. It happens to lots of people .. except me. I don't shave my head for a style .. it's cause I barely have any hair left. Those who have hair that turns grey should not ***** to those of us that have no hair at all. I'll look for that cherry bomb . . might be a good alternative to Manic Panic. The stuff she using is supposed to glow under black light but we're not interested in the club scene anymore so neither of us knows for sure. It would be fun to check out. Report
May 13, 201016 yr comment_8400 I know I'm not supposed to talk about her going grey but reality is reality.True and some care and don't want it brought up and some couldn't care less. I'll defer to your opinion with your wife. You should know what would bother her.I noticed a grey hair the other day and told a guy at work that it bummed me out, and he said, "women get grey hair?" WTF?!? How does somebody not know that? Report
May 14, 201016 yr comment_8438 The stuff I have is manic panic, and it also says it glows under a black light. I should be going clubbing next week so I'm sure there will be black lights. I'll let you know how it looks. Report
May 14, 201016 yr comment_8442 I met my Hero- Matt Davies (vocals Funeral for a Friend- My fav ever band). Yes my teeth are stupidly white and I needed a haircutOh and that time I met the HULK. Report
May 14, 201016 yr comment_8445 Me right now.Me last night after a pit stop to the bar on the way home from work, and a couple of Black Russians. Report
May 14, 201016 yr comment_8471 You look pretty interested in his man-boobs there, just saying. Report
May 14, 201016 yr comment_8472 Haha. CB needs to get in here, and photoshop this. I got this one./me runs away to hide for the rest of his life. Report
May 14, 201016 yr comment_8477 Like I said in the other thread, if I don't remember it, it didn't happen! Report
May 14, 201016 yr comment_8478 I would take a pic of me right now... but I am in my underwear... Report
May 14, 201016 yr comment_8521 <div style='background-color:#e9e9e9; width: 425px;'><object id='A64060' quality='high' data='http://aka.zero.jibjab.com/client/zero/ClientZero_EmbedViewer.swf?external_make_id=GCP3rIpYKI5zcFtP&service=sendables.jibjab.com&partnerID=JibJab' pluginspage='http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer' type='application/x-shockwave-flash' wmode='transparent' height='319' width='425'><param name='wmode' value='transparent'></param><param name='movie' value='http://aka.zero.jibjab.com/client/zero/ClientZero_EmbedViewer.swf?external_make_id=GCP3rIpYKI5zcFtP&service=sendables.jibjab.com&partnerID=JibJab'></param><param name='scaleMode' value='showAll'></param><param name='quality' value='high'></param><param name='allowNetworking' value='all'></param><param name='allowFullScreen' value='true' /><param name='FlashVars' value='external_make_id=GCP3rIpYKI5zcFtP&service=sendables.jibjab.com&partnerID=JibJab'></param><param name='allowScriptAccess' value='always'></param></object><div style='text-align:center; width:435px; margin-top:6px;'>Personalize funny videos and birthday <a href='http://sendables.jibjab.com/ecards'>eCards</a> at JibJab!</div></div> Report
May 14, 201016 yr comment_8522 Pogre after a night of drunkeness (or maybe his exploits WHILE drunk, I'm not sure!)<div style='background-color:#e9e9e9; width: 425px;'><object id='A64060' quality='high' data='http://aka.zero.jibjab.com/client/zero/ClientZero_EmbedViewer.swf?external_make_id=oYqp14AApa6HjT2n&service=sendables.jibjab.com&partnerID=JibJab' pluginspage='http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer' type='application/x-shockwave-flash' wmode='transparent' height='319' width='425'><param name='wmode' value='transparent'></param><param name='movie' value='http://aka.zero.jibjab.com/client/zero/ClientZero_EmbedViewer.swf?external_make_id=oYqp14AApa6HjT2n&service=sendables.jibjab.com&partnerID=JibJab'></param><param name='scaleMode' value='showAll'></param><param name='quality' value='high'></param><param name='allowNetworking' value='all'></param><param name='allowFullScreen' value='true' /><param name='FlashVars' value='external_make_id=oYqp14AApa6HjT2n&service=sendables.jibjab.com&partnerID=JibJab'></param><param name='allowScriptAccess' value='always'></param></object><div style='text-align:center; width:435px; margin-top:6px;'>Personalize funny videos and birthday <a href='http://sendables.jibjab.com/ecards'>eCards</a> at JibJab!</div></div> Report
May 14, 201016 yr comment_8535 Those last two aren't showing up on my phone!*Pogre bans everyone on page nine. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.