May 3, 201016 yr comment_6993 "Chris is ALOT of awesome!!!"Lol yes. Although I can't imagine what an alot made out of awesome would look like, but Chris might qualify as an alot (with panda fur color patterns, of course). Report
May 3, 201016 yr comment_6998 Lol yes. Although I can't imagine what an alot made out of awesome would look like, but Chris might qualify as an alot (with panda fur color patterns, of course).Hmmmm..... I think you may be on to something. Report
May 3, 201016 yr comment_6999 Hmmmm..... I think you may be on to something.That is truly epic. XD Report
May 3, 201016 yr comment_7001 Kev you're not fat dude. I've seen people bigger than you who I still wouldn't call fat.oh I know .. I'm pretty much built like a square I just like calling myself fat .. I use humor to hide my shame Report
May 4, 201016 yr comment_7087 I like seeing faces of people I talk to oftenLuckily you get to see my face everytime you post Report
May 4, 201016 yr comment_7088 Luckily you get to see my face everytime you post that may be lucky for her, however its a nightmare for the rest of us Report
May 4, 201016 yr comment_7089 I like his face. I enjoy seeing it.I'm also dying my hair black and red right now Report
May 4, 201016 yr comment_7096 I like how he's pointing ot his **** like I should be doing something with it. But he's not my type so I wouldn't Report
May 4, 201016 yr comment_7098 i was wondering how long it would take you to photoshop avahra cb. once again you have let me down Report
May 4, 201016 yr comment_7100 As soon as I'm done trashing my hair with hair dye you'll have another pic ot photoshop Report
May 4, 201016 yr comment_7202 I like his face. I enjoy seeing it.I'm also dying my hair black and red right nowhair pics, please!! Report
May 4, 201016 yr comment_7205 I actually like it when chicks dye their hair off-colors like pink or red. It's teh hawtness. Report
May 5, 201016 yr comment_7248 Tam's hair is dyed Red and Black right now too .. it looks pretty cool. Of course I'm stuck redying (sp?) the red Manic Panic for her ever Sunday. Report
May 5, 201016 yr comment_7280 I did something to my hair once.. it didn't turn out well, and because of the deal originally made, I had to keep it till season was over. Report
May 6, 201016 yr comment_7393 I wish I could dye my hair blue and red, but it doesn't really show well, 'cause it's so dark. More of a reddish or bluish tint in the sunlight. Can't really do it 'cause of work anyway. Hair has to be a "natural color" This job totally cramps my style. Report
May 6, 201016 yr comment_7394 If you bleach it prior to trying to dye it'll pick up the color. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.