Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Coolest picture of yourself?

Featured Replies

I went shooting recently and I must say this is one of my favorites.

zOMqk.jpg

Or this one.

eRw8w.jpg

Now, I know the AR15 doesn't have a clip in it. Shhhh.

  • Replies 205
  • Views 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

27004_1422775330997_1281136848_1226122_4258162_n.jpg

Me at my bro's Frat with the "Adventure Hat" on. Apparently only the coolest person and the life of the part is allowed to wear it.

19241_245645748560_801278560_3065482_4763253_n.jpg

Me New Year's startng a trend of posing with my friends VHS Tapes. lol

i dont take to many photos of myself but i kinda like this one. sometime in 2009 when i visited my family in arkansas. got to see my cousins kids for the first time. nothing cool, but i like the photo either way

pics4mom1482.jpg

What a family man. haha

there were a few more of them, but those two really wanted a picture.

Aww I've always wondered what you looked like

not much to look at eh? :lol:

i dont take to many photos of myself but i kinda like this one. sometime in 2009 when i visited my family in arkansas. got to see my cousins kids for the first time. nothing cool, but i like the photo either way

You look just like your avatar with those glowing red eyes. :P

@Ban...are those really your abs. Yikes. :lol:

Abs belong to Bruce Lee unfortunately.

The rest is ALL YOU tho', right? LOL

i dont think ive ever seen your picture before now kitty. glad to be able to put a face to the pink text

I'm too fat to be photographed .. sigh...

I've been overweight my whole life until this last year and I decided to make a change for the better.

This was me a year ago.

I weighed about 210 in that pic and I'm around 155 now.

i dont think ive ever seen your picture before now kitty. glad to be able to put a face to the pink text

All you had to do on the last Gamercide was go to my profile. I think it was this exact same pic, and I had (and still have) another pic of me under my profile on the ATC site. :unsure:

Oh well...now you know. ;)

well i never had much reason to clikc on your proifle at the atc so was kinda something i never saw. oh well

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.