May 1, 201016 yr comment_6646 Sorry guys, no "Girls of Gamercide" calendar this year. nonsense, it just means you have to pose for more than one month is all Report
May 1, 201016 yr comment_6653 I never smile in my pictures. Also I'm kind of thinking this thread should be moved to private? Report
May 1, 201016 yr comment_6657 This thread is for all community members.....that's why i didn't post nudes. Report
May 1, 201016 yr Author comment_6659 Looks like we're moving the thread. Can a mod please get in here? Report
May 1, 201016 yr comment_6664 ... OMG...sorry Mandy. Had a ditzy moment. You're pic was really cute too. Report
May 1, 201016 yr comment_6670 Argz, I need a scanner or webcam so I can post pics of myself. I only haz crappy old PC, so no pics to post yet. MWB that shirt is by far, the coolest shirt I have ever seen. You guys have done way more interesting things than I have in the past few years. Only cool things I've done in the last two years are go to Florida (With the obligatory Disneyworld/land visit) and go to the Dominican Republic (Greatest summer I ever had). I must ste....I mean... borrow one of my buddies' scanners to post some pics up.Edit: I didn't know Kevin was related to Hannibal Lecter. Report
May 2, 201016 yr comment_6708 OMG...sorry Mandy. Had a ditzy moment. You're pic was really cute too.Hahaha it's ok I was just giving you a hard time. Report
May 2, 201016 yr comment_6722 Here's an older picture, with my brother in Toronto.Here's some up to date ones.I never noticed how messed up my teeth are. Lots of grinding from back in my "partying" days. Oh well. Gotta see a dentist soon anyways! Report
May 2, 201016 yr comment_6751 Just for you Kevin, and yes, I know I have a farmers tan.That's almost as gay as Street Fighter. Report
May 3, 201016 yr comment_6957 Just for you Kevin, and yes, I know I have a farmers tan.LoL It looks like his arm is photoshopped on. The shadows are all wrong!! hahaha Or maybe he's just working ONE of his arms out, like the dude from that horrible M. Night movie, Lady In The Water Report
May 3, 201016 yr comment_6969 People are all participating in this eh? Well then, I suppose I shall as well, maybe. Report
May 3, 201016 yr comment_6970 Coy&Chris showed me how to upload photos here so I'll do it in a couple days .. I just don't have time to do it right now. Report
May 3, 201016 yr comment_6988 Okay .. trying this out one more time before I throw and fit and never try it again. .. New me .. with my Zombie friend Sharon.Me from the past .. man I had cool hair!![url="http://img26.imagesh...1152487404.jpg/ Report
May 3, 201016 yr comment_6989 LoL.... I fixed the first one, but messed up the rest of your post on accident. hahaha Can you replace those two other links? Report
May 3, 201016 yr comment_6991 Chris is making this work for me so ever one better realize how awesome he is. If I were to describe Chris in a single sentence it would read like this: "Chris is ALOT of awesome!!!"Me from the past .. man I had cool hair!!http://img26.imagesh...1152487404.jpg/What I dream of all day longhttp://img91.imagesh...8786500703.jpg/ Edited May 3, 201016 yr by CoyAndChris Booyah! Working now! Report
May 3, 201016 yr comment_6992 Kev you're not fat dude. I've seen people bigger than you who I still wouldn't call fat. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.