Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Coolest picture of yourself?

Featured Replies

I think the one Bogey shopped is what he would like to do if he saw me passed out. He's obsessed with wang.

  • Replies 205
  • Views 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

and once he finished....COMPLETELY....you'd look up and say "ha! gotcha! i wasn't really passed out!"

The stuff I have is manic panic, and it also says it glows under a black light. I should be going clubbing next week so I'm sure there will be black lights. I'll let you know how it looks.

I wish I had stupidly white teeth :|

and once he finished....COMPLETELY....you'd look up and say "ha! gotcha! i wasn't really passed out!"

LMFAO laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

in all fairness, bogey should have questioned you moving you hand to your pocket. silly mouth rape nub.

Wait until you realize that Bogey's drawing was only one pic from his massive collection of wang drawings. He's amassed quite a collection. :blink:

Wait until you realize that Bogey's drawing was only one pic from his massive collection of wang drawings. He's amassed quite a collection. :blink:

Doesnt everyone who has a notebook and a pen also have a massive collection of wang drawings?

Thank goodness. I was beginning to worry that I'd be the only girl to post her picture up here. Avahra's afraid of getting photoshopped, Siren's been MIA since her welcome (back) thread...haven't seen Rose for awhile either. Guess it's just me and you to represent.

Sorry guys, no "Girls of Gamercide" calendar this year. :lol:

There was one other girl in here I remember seeing early on in the thread. Mandy2630, I think it was. So you won't feel alone though, here's one with my sister. Guess which one is me? :P That one is about 5 yrs old now though so I attached another from last years BBQ at my sister's. Still have to keep reviewing more of these pages of pics so I'm hoping to find more girls in here as I go through. :D

Twins.jpg">">Cathy7-10.jpg

You were a twin?

nope, thats just a mirror

Avhara, you posted a pic! :) I love your hair like that. It looks cute. You ladies are brave. I'm a chicken. I've had the same color since I was born. It's starting to go white now just a tiny bit (AACCKK!!) so I may be dying it soon. Hmm... how would I look as a red head? :unsure:

@Stealthy - No, smarty pants. It wasn't a mirror. I photoshopped it so there.

Nope, I'm not a twin. Did I fool any of you? Come on, lie. Make me feel better. ;)

Wait until you realize that Bogey's drawing was only one pic from his massive collection of wang drawings. He's amassed quite a collection. blink.gif

You imagining a collection of dingleberries does not mean I own such a collection. I simply made your image more "you" by putting you in your natural enviornment.

There was one other girl in here I remember seeing early on in the thread. Mandy2630, I think it was.

I know...I forgot about that one when I posted that. I love her pic too. Reminds me of when I backpacked through Europe with my mom. She corrected me about it on one of these pages. :unsure:

I know...I forgot about that one when I posted that. I love her pic too. Reminds me of when I backpacked through Europe with my mom. She corrected me about it on one of these pages. :unsure:

I know. I found that one later. Sorry. :( I also found Avhara's pics after I posted. I should have finished reading the whole thread before I posted. lol

I know. I found that one later. Sorry. :( I also found Avhara's pics after I posted. I should have finished reading the whole thread before I posted. lol

It's easy to forgive you not reading every post in a 10 page thread. ;)

It's easy to forgive you not reading every post in a 10 page thread. ;)

only if you want to be called a skimmer

I've been called worse.

such as?

Hello! I work in a JAIL!!!

oh hi

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.