Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Coolest picture of yourself?

Featured Replies

  • Replies 205
  • Views 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

holy **** tk, post enough pictures?

cb, i was expecting more photoshop jobs

I think everyone's seen pics of me. I don't have many recent ones, but I still look exactly the same.

Kitty, you look exactly the same! :P

CB, you've lost quite a bit of weight man. Even in those pics. Way to go!

me-1.jpg

greengrenade.jpg

Yup, that just happens to be a Green Grenade I'm drinking there.

Ohh! This is probably the coolest one. This is me catching some air at the Glamis sand dunes in Cali on my old LTZ 400.

DuneJump-1.jpg

This is a scan of the original. It was taken before I had a digital camera.

I don't have a coolest picture...I'm old...lol

This was taken at Sundance at one of the cabins.

CIMG0608.jpg

IMG_0684.jpg

Took this for a photography project

I don't know why the image is so large...

that looks totally cool, man. porge'd **** it.

That's not really fair tho'. He'd F*** your shirt too.

I don't have any cool pics but I do have this one pic that shows what a classy broad i am. I should be embarrassed about this picture but the reality is that i am so ungodly unphotogenic that there is just no hope.

classy.jpg

and just for fun, here is a picture i took of Glenn Danzig's house when I stalked him in los feliz ;p

danzighouse.jpg

I don't have any cool pics but I do have this one pic that shows what a classy broad i am. I should be embarrassed about this picture but the reality is that i am so ungodly unphotogenic that there is just no hope.

Thank goodness. I was beginning to worry that I'd be the only girl to post her picture up here. Avahra's afraid of getting photoshopped, Siren's been MIA since her welcome (back) thread...haven't seen Rose for awhile either. Guess it's just me and you to represent.

Sorry guys, no "Girls of Gamercide" calendar this year. :lol:

Thank goodness. I was beginning to worry that I'd be the only girl to post her picture up here. Avahra's afraid of getting photoshopped, Siren's been MIA since her welcome (back) thread...haven't seen Rose for awhile either. Guess it's just me and you to represent.

Sorry guys, no "Girls of Gamercide" calendar this year. laugh.gif

You forgot Pogre...She posted one.tongue.gif

Thank goodness. I was beginning to worry that I'd be the only girl to post her picture up here. Avahra's afraid of getting photoshopped, Siren's been MIA since her welcome (back) thread...haven't seen Rose for awhile either. Guess it's just me and you to represent.

Sorry guys, no "Girls of Gamercide" calendar this year. :lol:

... :(

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.