Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Coolest picture of yourself?

Featured Replies

  • Replies 205
  • Views 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dunno about this if Imma get photoshopped lol

if i could post a picture of myslef so can you. dont be scarred :P

Well there aren't too many pics I have right now that aren't with my girlfriend (ex?) so I don't know if it's completely appropriate, but here's one I like. It was taken Easter Sunday on her back porch.

857aef3dfe.jpg

  • Author

CB those are hilarious. haha

PimpingPimpTodd.jpg

Pimpmobile

SilverOdyPimp.jpg

Prince of Darkness...

Ozzy-OsbourneToddFaceGlasses.jpg

Me Making Mean... (Which if you know me is really silly)

ToddSepiaHeadshot1-1.jpg

  • Author

He just likes the idea of being a Boondock Saint.

:D

I just checked Facebook and 99% of the pictures that I'm in are either of me drunk or in the middle of a group of friends. lol. I will find something!

26374_1302776889258_1225530208_30830598_5631691_n.jpg

This is me with one of the brothers of the fraternity I'm in. The guy on the right won Homecoming King at the University of Pittsburgh. He's one of the greatest individuals I've ever had the pleasure of meeting. Damn proud to call him a brother and friend.

26296_10150161334570311_680710310_11553535_3706552_n.jpg

This is in one of my friend's dorm room. I'm DJing while everyone else is eith playing or watching CoD. The Donnie Darko poster is an authentic movie poster that was signed by a majority of the main cast (including the late Patrick Swayze) and director Richard Kelly.

22173_275950252542_713422542_3474547_7559580_n.jpg

A group picture of a bunch of brothers of my fraternity that were at the house while this exchange student from Denmark payed a visit.

17439_1267071236639_1225530208_30759769_6209619_n.jpg

I went to the Carnegie Museum with my girlfriend for Valentine's Day. Any music fans might recognize this photo as the album art for U2's latest record, No Line on the Horizon.

19173_1262664126464_1225530208_30751696_2450413_n.jpg

College hoops fans may recognize this as the home of the Pitt Panthers, the Oakland Zoo, which has consistently been ranked in the top 5 toughest places to play in the NCAA.

18655_297674028274_556638274_4826053_3122768_n.jpg

Cool kids drink Sierra Mist while Cosmic Bowling...and child molestors too (we joke that my friend in the background looks like he rapes children. I know, we must be terrible friends lol).

13637_1138737516637_1473360002_30333922_302090_n.jpg

Tailgating with a bunch of the brothers before the Pitt vs. ND game. I'm holding the ball.

9730_1259701014241_1281136848_794906_6226401_n.jpg

Here I am with Mark Cuban, owner of the Dallas Mavericks and entrepreneur extraordinaire (he's worth billions, kinda scary standing next to somebody that rich).

9220_1254108354428_1281136848_777410_503641_n.jpg

5729_1202868473463_1281136848_609478_2945718_n.jpg

Me at Rockstar Mayhem fest last year checking out the Harley tent.

5729_1188196186665_1281136848_554404_4230905_n.jpg

Me with former lead singer/frontman of Chiodos, Craig Owen. We had a nice five minute discussion. I think he was happy that a fan had more to say than "You look soooo hawt!"

4976_1183813797253_1285476938_30507037_887757_n.jpg

Me with my best friend the night the Pens won the Cup.

4309_1161233872624_1281136848_459678_4416_n.jpg

Me at a camp fire last summer when my hair was still rather long. I didn't cut it at all my freshman year of college.

n666059611_2232021_8104061.jpg

Me with my close friend Aaron.

n1281136848_248498_9095.jpg

Me at a Bills game. My uncle has season tix on the 50 yard line in front of owner Ralph Wilson.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.