Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Super Kev

Member+
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Super Kev

  1. I even watched the movie
  2. I don't think I have 5 since I really don't buy a lot of them .. 1. Beyond Good & Evil 2. Shadow Complex 3. Castle Crashers 4. Peggle
  3. Super Kev replied to PaNfOoT's topic in Microsoft
    Yep I knew that when I signed up for it. I can't image the game being interesting enough to play through more than once so I'm fine with the subscription based "renting" from Sony.
  4. Super Kev replied to PaNfOoT's topic in Microsoft
    As a Playstation Plus subscriber I got it for free but I haven't played it yet. I will one of these days
  5. Super Kev replied to Bacon's topic in Microsoft
    that's sadness for me .. oh well I guess I can wait a couple weeks
  6. Super Kev replied to Bacon's topic in Microsoft
    February 16: Beyond Good & Evil HD collection How the hell did I miss that? .. February has tons of games out that I want. Aside from the Metal Gear series, and Ico & Shadow of the Colossus this was (in my opinion) one of the best games during the PS2/GameCube years. It's beautiful, fun, great story telling and certainly the most underrated game of all time. I still can't figure out why it sold so poorly.
  7. Super Kev replied to Bacon's topic in Microsoft
    Beyond Good & Evil comes out this month?? .. oh man .. I'd pick that up if you didn't play it on the PS2 or GameCube.
  8. Super Kev replied to PeeKnuckle's topic in Microsoft
    I'm on the fence with puzzle games .. sometimes they frustrate me too much. I'll certain check out the demo.
  9. Super Kev replied to PeeKnuckle's topic in Microsoft
    I was reading about this game yesterday .. have you had a chance to play it? Is it any good?
  10. I'm waiting on a higher income for myself .. that's it. I have enough stuff to keep me occupied and I did treat myself to the Playstation Move, so aside from a few things like Netflix, Gamefly and beer money (most important of them all) I made a promise to myself that there will be no unnecessary purchases. I'm not trying to play the martyr here and I don't have it nearly as bad as most people .. I'm just trying to be happy and content with what I have and safe money where I can. After reading your review Spawn I promise you I will by this game and if a year goes by and I still haven't purchased it yet all of you have my permission to internet B**ch slap me.
  11. I was sort of interested in this game but it fell off the radar pretty quick. Great review and I'll certainly go check it out the demo and keep an eye on it when it goes on sale .. in like, 2 years.
  12. I can't stop playing this game .. it's worse addiction than Peggle.
  13. Well then I'll eat it!! .. I should make Poutine this weekend. ..hhhmmm
  14. You are old if you're making references to Double Dragon and River City Ransom. I played the demo and it is a lot of fun. I'll likely pass on buying the game though.
  15. John Cougar Mellencamp??? .. Mandy . . . this must be a joke .. you can't be serious?
  16. HOLY CRAP YES!!!! One of the best games I've played!!!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.