Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Coolest picture of yourself?

Featured Replies

  • Replies 205
  • Views 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm too fat to be photographed .. sigh...

ahhh....i was wondering who was rowing that boat with me. Alas the camera is not my friend..

How's it going?

it goes

I can only imagine the things you get called working there Kitty

Yeah, one on one the inmates are fairly polite for the most part, but when they're in a group, all of a sudden they act like little hooligan construction workers. When the deputies hear it, they get all over them, but it's not like I really want that either. I just try to ignore them and hurry past to where I'm going. I just hate going to lunch though, because all of the inmates are in the cells waiting to go to court and you have to walk past them all. They have nothing better to do than be macho a-holes in front of all their little felon pals.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.