November 23, 201015 yr Author comment_24192 Direct2Drive has Fallout New Vegas Digital Collector's Edition (PC) for $34.95 - 15% code LOAD15 = $29.71.http://www.direct2dr...gital-CollectorFrom,http://slickdeals.net/permadeal/42031I found you a great deal on a good game, and you hate me? *sad face* lollol. I'm currently supporting developers and that's about it. By the time I finally play this great deal of a game it will be 19.99 everyday. But thanks still Report
November 24, 201015 yr comment_24287 Huge one day only discounts on Steam this weekhttp://store.steampowered.com/Got the Deus Ex pack.In particular, does anyone know if the games in the Indie Energy Pack are good? It's usually $50 and it's $5 today.http://store.steampo...d.com/sub/6789/EDIT: Got it after looking at trailers. I like Geometry Wars and Beat Hazard, so the gameplay looks fun. I suppose it's a good thing that I'm getting games faster than I can beat them, since I'm getting so many so cheap. It's a double edged sword of a curse that I know a few of us here have been afflicted with *looks at Dat*. Report
November 24, 201015 yr comment_24288 Steam (PC) Borderlands is $9. Go get it.http://store.steampowered.com/app/8980/ Report
November 25, 201015 yr Author comment_24296 EDIT: Got it after looking at trailers. I like Geometry Wars and Beat Hazard, so the gameplay looks fun. I suppose it's a good thing that I'm getting games faster than I can beat them, since I'm getting so many so cheap. It's a double edged sword of a curse that I know a few of us here have been afflicted with *looks at Dat*.Yeah, I completely understand that. I have 4 days I might try to tackle a couple of games in that time. I should never have looked at the steam sales. I already see things I probably won't be able to resist buying. Report
November 26, 201015 yr comment_24372 Passed on from Chris via XBL - "'Splosion Man (XBLA) is on sale, today only, for 160MS ($2). Its a steal for that price if you dont own it already"I bought it. Thanks, Chris. Report
November 26, 201015 yr comment_24376 Passed on from Chris via XBL - "'Splosion Man (XBLA) is on sale, today only, for 160MS ($2). Its a steal for that price if you dont own it already"I bought it. Thanks, Chris.I really hope I go home today. I want 'Splosion Man, especially for a price like that. Report
November 26, 201015 yr comment_24383 Amazon has some games on sale today.Enslaved/$25 Fable 3/$39 Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit/$34 Report
November 26, 201015 yr comment_24386 Tritton AX180 ♦ $49.99 (was $69)http://store.gameshark.com/viewItem.asp?idProduct=4790&idCategory=351Tritton AX720 ♦ $109.99 (was $129)http://store.gameshark.com/viewItem.asp?idProduct=4789&idCategory=351Tritton Gaming backpack (built for consoles) ♦ $49.99 (was $99)http://store.gameshark.com/viewItem.asp?idProduct=4788&idCategory=351 Report
November 27, 201015 yr comment_24387 Irrational Games, Freedom Force 10-pack (fully giftable) for only $7.49 on Steam.http://store.steampowered.com/app/8880/ Report
November 27, 201015 yr comment_24388 Sennheiser PXC 250 II Collapsible Noise Cancelling Headphone Regular price $259.99 Today only, they're $99.99!https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00375MWE2?tag=gamercide-20&camp=213381&creative=390973&linkCode=as4&creativeASIN=B00375MWE2&adid=0053ZNNJWP8084M7Z5NY& Report
November 27, 201015 yr comment_24389 Great finds PK, tempted to get those Sennheisers but I have enough headphones atm. Report
November 27, 201015 yr comment_24390 I was tempted, too, but I just bought a new pair of headphones for PC. Report
November 27, 201015 yr comment_24411 GTA IV: Episodes From Liberty City (PC Steam) - $10.20 (was $29.99)http://store.steampowered.com/app/12220 Report
November 28, 201015 yr comment_24430 More good daily Steam deals. Hurts to see these but have no money, especially when I know I'll soon have a computer that can run pretty much any game. lolThe Orange Box for $7.50. If you have a decent computer, have never played either TF2, Portal, or Half Life 2, and don't get it, I will slap you.Also, is anyone interested in getting the Just Cause 2 8 pack for $60? I'd Paypal the $7.50 for one of the copies next month... or around the beginning of January at the latest. lol Would be a great game for my new comp, but I'm broke atm.EDIT: I love you Dat. :3 Report
November 29, 201015 yr comment_24479 http://store.steampowered.com/app/32370/SW KOTOR for $2.50BUY IT, BUY IT NOAAAW Report
November 29, 201015 yr comment_24505 http://store.steampo....com/app/32370/SW KOTOR for $2.50BUY IT, BUY IT NOAAAW******** you Steam.... I am victim to your wonders yet again. I bought this before I even logged on here. Couldn't resist. Report
November 30, 201015 yr comment_24512 Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days (360) $9.99Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days (PS3) $9.99Singularity (360) $14.99Singularity (PS3) $14.99Quantum Theory (360) $14.99Quantum Theory (PS3) $14.99All with Free Shipping from Gamefly. Report
November 30, 201015 yr comment_24518 Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days (360) $9.99 Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days (PS3) $9.99The sequel for Kane & Lynch SUCKED. It was very clunky and, in my opinion, worse than the first game (which is surprising considering everyone hated the first). Also, the multiplayer is a WASTELAND. No one is playing. I had the game from Gamefly for almost 3 weeks, and played a grand total of TWO multiplayer matches which were laggier than The Darkness's multiplayer. Singularity (360) $14.99Singularity (PS3) $14.99Awesome game for an awesome price. Definitely recommend this one. Very fun.Quantum Theory (360) $14.99Quantum Theory (PS3) $14.99Again, it's a steaming pile of crap. I beat the game and was so disappointed that I really am at a loss for words. Also could not find a single MP match. LoL I can't believe I suffered through the entire game for a measely 120GS. /facepalm Report
December 2, 201015 yr comment_24646 Did you skim, bro? No, I re-quoted him and removed the quotes so I could add my commentary. LoL After looking at it again it does appear like I was double posting. Sorry about that. Just was adding my two cents.On a side note:Deus Ex: GOTY edition is available, TODAY ONLY, for only $0.99 cents! GO BUY IT NOOOOWWWW!!!!http://www.gamesforwindows.com/en-US/games/Deus-Ex--GotY/ Report
December 7, 201015 yr comment_24907 S.T.A.L.K.E.R for 99 cents! Games for Windows LIVE version. This sale ends tonight, so act soon. If you use MS points, it's only 80.http://www.gamesforwindows.com/en-US/dailydeal/day5/ Report
December 7, 201015 yr comment_24913 S.T.A.L.K.E.R for 99 cents! Games for Windows LIVE version. This sale ends tonight, so act soon. If you use MS points, it's only 80.http://www.gamesforw...dailydeal/day5/Very good deal considering i bought my copy on steam for 5 bucks Report
December 7, 201015 yr comment_24936 Max Payne 2 - 99 Cents (PC)http://www.gamesforwindows.com/en-US/dailydeal/day6/ Report
December 7, 201015 yr comment_24938 Steam DealsEets - $2.50 http://store.steampo...d.com/app/6100/Evil Genius - $2.50 http://store.steampo...d.com/app/3720/Chime - $1.25 http://store.steampo....com/app/62100/Not sure about Eets since I don't usually care for games where you don't control the character directly, but I got Chime (more than worth it for a little more than a dollar) and Evil Genius (looks like a pretty funny game, I like the style and aesthetics of it.) Report
December 8, 201015 yr comment_24973 Evil Genius was great. It's like a modern spy setting Dungeon Keeper type of game. I loved Dungeon Keeper. I can't wait for the "remake".http://www.gamercide.org/forum/index.php?/topic/1790-dungeons-why-did-i-not-know-this-was-coming-out/ Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.