November 2, 201015 yr comment_22944 $50 game credit from Amazon, if you buy their DJ Hero Bundle with Turntablehttps://www.amazon.com/dp/B002BHXR4G?tag=gamercide-20&camp=213381&creative=390973&linkCode=as4&creativeASIN=B002BHXR4G&adid=14NT9YKF937H2V7CAF72& Report
November 3, 201015 yr Author comment_23224 Steam midweek madness. Trine for 5 buckshttp://store.steampowered.com/app/35700/ Report
November 3, 201015 yr comment_23227 Steam midweek madness. Trine for 5 buckshttp://store.steampo....com/app/35700/any good? I tried the demo but really couldn't get into it. Report
November 3, 201015 yr Author comment_23231 I liked it a lot, but I haven't finished it. Would be better if it had online coop. Has local coop though. Report
November 3, 201015 yr comment_23234 I liked it a lot, but I haven't finished it. Would be better if it had online coop. Has local coop though.I got it... cheaper than lunch in some cases Report
November 5, 201015 yr Author comment_23409 Steam Deals:Supreme Commander 2 and DLC 66% offhttp://store.steampo...d.com/app/40100Free Weekend on Lead and Gold and Shattered Horizons plus 50% off the purchase of either ( $5 bucks more off if you buy the package with both )http://store.steampo...d.com/sub/6581/Grand Theft Auto Classics 75% off$7.50 for GTA 1,2,3, San Adreas, and Vice City. Sold individually too.http://store.steampowered.com/sub/605/--------Impulse has The Sims 3 plus the addons Ambitions and Fast Lane Stuff for 50% off. 19.99 each and 9.99 for Fast Lane Stuff.http://www.stardock.com/media/mailers/Sims3_Mailer.html Report
November 5, 201015 yr comment_23414 Grand Theft Auto Classics 75% off$7.50 for GTA 1,2,3, San Adreas, and Vice City. Sold individually too.http://store.steampowered.com/sub/605/*grumbles something about Steam being paradoxically evil and awesome simultaneously, and buys*I honestly don't think I've ever fully played through any of the older GTAs apart from San Andreas, even though I've played them all a fair bit back in the day. These will all actually run on my current laptop, too. Thanks for the heads up as usual, Dat. Report
November 6, 201015 yr comment_23506 DotEmu games 50% of on GOG this weekend.http://www.gog.com/en/newsletter/promo_dotemu_games Report
November 6, 201015 yr Author comment_23507 DotEmu games 50% of on GOG this weekend.http://www.gog.com/e...mo_dotemu_gameslol. I purchased these a few hours ago. Some good games. Robins Requiem is well.. it's hard to explain, but it's the only game where, if you do it right, you can amputate both your arms and legs. Report
November 7, 201015 yr Author comment_23549 More deals at GoGamer.comhttp://www.gogamer.com/48-Hour-Madness_stcVVcatId553100VVviewcat.htmIncluding Batman Arkham Asylum PC for 13.90Just Cause 2 PC for 12.90Enslaved PS3 39.90Mafia 2 PS3 39.90Kane and Lynch 2 XBOX 19.90and a number of others. Report
November 11, 201015 yr Author comment_23746 48 Hour Madness http://www.gogamer.c...00VVviewcat.htmDemon Souls 17.90Spore 9.90and a few more.50% off Mirror's Edge PC on Stardock 9.99http://www.impulsedr...ts/ESD-IMP-W483Risen on Steam for 50% off. 14.99http://store.steampowered.com/app/40300/ Report
November 12, 201015 yr Author comment_23791 Entire JoWood Collection on sale at Gog.com for 50% off or 30% off each title. Some pretty good games in the lineup.http://www.gog.com/en/promo/jowood_collection Report
November 13, 201015 yr Author comment_23811 Wow Dat I just realized your sig has a dragon in it.Yep Thanks to Kira. Report
November 18, 201015 yr comment_24055 Borderlands PC - $9.99 http://www.gamesforwindows.com/en-US/Search/?q=borderlands Report
November 19, 201015 yr comment_24105 Sennheiser wireless stereo headphones (not gaming headset) - $49.99 (was $129.99)http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826159406&nm_mc=EMC-IGNEFL111910&cm_mmc=EMC-IGNEFL111910-_-EMC-111910-Index-_-HeadphonesAccessories-_-26159406-L0D Report
November 19, 201015 yr comment_24114 Bioshock 2 50% off on games for windows marketplace.http://www.gamesforwindows.com/en-US/Games/BioShock-2/ Report
November 20, 201015 yr Author comment_24126 50% off Ubisoft collection at Gog.com or 30% off individual titles.http://www.gog.com/en/promo/ubisoft_gamesIncluding PoP The Sands of Time, Beyond Good and Evil, FarCry, and more. Report
November 20, 201015 yr Author comment_24129 Tons of games on sale at the Impulse store.http://impulsedriven.com/explore/all/onsale Report
November 20, 201015 yr comment_24138 Games for Windows LIVE (PC) - Bioshock $1.99!!!http://www.gamesforwindows.com/en-US/dailydeal/day6/TODAY ONLY. Report
November 21, 201015 yr comment_24150 Direct2Drive has Fallout New Vegas Digital Collector's Edition (PC) for $34.95 - 15% code LOAD15 = $29.71.http://www.direct2drive.com/9815/product/Buy-Fallout-New-Vegas-Digital-CollectorFrom,http://slickdeals.net/permadeal/42031 Report
November 23, 201015 yr Author comment_24182 Direct2Drive has Fallout New Vegas Digital Collector's Edition (PC) for $34.95 - 15% code LOAD15 = $29.71.http://www.direct2dr...gital-CollectorFrom,http://slickdeals.net/permadeal/42031I hate you! Purchased. You can activate the key on Steam so it acts just like a Steam purchase btw. Good deal. Report
November 23, 201015 yr comment_24187 I found you a great deal on a good game, and you hate me? *sad face* lol Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.