Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

SycoYAFF

Member+
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SycoYAFF

  1. You know, despite the media making Fall Out Boy seem like some childish, teenage band. They are actually quite good and their music is definitely a lot more mature then what I previously believed. Every mainstream single that was publicized is overshadowed in terms of enjoyability by many other songs on the album it is on. This Ain't a Scene it's a God Damned Arms Race, Thnks fr th Mmrs, and whatever other songs that are popular by them are really "eh" and the less popular songs are definitely what make Fall Out Boy who they are.
  2. SycoYAFF replied to PaNfOoT's topic in Microsoft
    I love Crash Course and Harm's Way both. I get that feeling with Crash Course that I got with Mirror's Edge. So yeah, I kind of have to become the King of Crash Course of Gamercide, . I already got the 1:40 on Japan 4 achievement already. I personally like Harm's Way a lot too. I'm a beast turret. Overall, really good selection of free games that you have no reason to pass up.
  3. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPeuFt749l8
  4. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Frl898gVW1o Gotta love Anamanaguchi.
  5. That's all I got. My reaction to the whole thing:
  6. Don't know ****, about real Naruto. I believe I saw this here too, but here it is anyway.
  7. Oh Hideo, you sly one, you...
  8. I think I saw this one in here already, not sure. But oh well, here it is anyway. Born attracted to cats.
  9. She missed Sonic X, **** is serious. This one just gets to me. Hates kid, yet, he is a kid. The irony.
  10. This thread needs more stuff. Dumping my rage images. Posting in increments of 5.
  11. SycoYAFF replied to NightWing XII's topic in Microsoft
    Yes! Powerstone is amazing, I hope they have that available too.
  12. SycoYAFF replied to NightWing XII's topic in Microsoft
    RIVAL ******* SCHOOLS. I WANT NOW.
  13. Akuma owns all of your teams.
  14. Nah, that was Brad who was playing. He doesn't have this game ALTHOUGH HE SHOULD GET IT.
  15. http://www.youtube.c...h?v=NOMCzQK6X7g
  16. Definitely a good representation of what we are. Very well thought out and explains us perfect.
  17. YEAH! You gotta get in on our fights man, it's always nice to have an extra opponent. I'll send a a FR.
  18. So, I realize that Kevin, Putty and I will probably be the only ones posting in this thread, BUT MORE PEOPLE MAY BUY IT SOON. hopefully. Fav team guise. Akuma, Rogue, (insert random third character here)

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.