July 12, 201016 yr comment_13438 Yah, I feel the same about Peace Walker. Just bought it last week at Gamestop. LoL Damn my impatience!!! Report
July 13, 201016 yr comment_13539 Pretty sweet for $34.99 at Kmart. Plus since you're buying it new you're entitled to download the first DLC for free.It's a decent game. Kind of short, but it's very atmospheric. Definitely play it at night with the sound cranked and the lights out.OLD GODS OF ASGARD FTW!!!! Report
July 13, 201016 yr comment_13540 Are these available online as well? I think I might as well get it. I'm getting paid on Wednesday anyways. I'm on a horror-ish gaming binge right now too. Edit: I just checked and they are. Guess I'll be getting it soon enough. We don't have any K-Marts around here so online is the way to go for me. Edited July 13, 201016 yr by Bacon Report
July 13, 201016 yr comment_13559 Nevermind. The source just updated saying they were wrong. It will still be free via the download key. Edited July 13, 201016 yr by Bacon Report
July 15, 201016 yr comment_13772 12 month gold card - $29.99http://deals.ebay.com/5000015280This isn't a post for a deal it's a request from me. My gold subscription runs out in the middle of next month so if u guys wouldn't mind keeping an eye out for a deal on a 12 month card for me thanks. Report
July 15, 201016 yr comment_13775 $34.54 @ Amazonhttp://www.amazon.com/Xbox-360-Month-Live-Gold-Card/dp/B0029LJIFG/ Report
July 20, 201016 yr comment_14186 Huge sale at Gamestop right right:http://www.gamestop....spx?loc=viewall You can buy a ton of games used. Perfect Dark 360 for $2.50!Condemned for $3.99! Condemned 2 for $4.99! (Great games!)Gears of War for $4.99! Two Worlds for $3.49! (still not worth it, but I beat the damn game! LoL) Report
July 20, 201016 yr comment_14196 amazon is having game deals in their lightning deals all day long, most games are only for an hour, but if it's one you're looking for you can get it about 15% cheaper.... kotaku's link is here nad amazon's is herecorrection, it's about 28% off ..... Report
July 20, 201016 yr comment_14202 Condemned 1Condemned 2Ninja Gaiden 2PreyTimeshiftDarkvoidLEGO Indiana Jones/Kung Fu PandaSoul Calibur IVStar Wars: The Force UnleashedALL OF THOSE for $52. Worth it? I kinda want SW:TFU, but Soul Calibur IV and Dark Void are $10 new and my code doesn't work on them, so I could remove one or both of those and get it for $42 or $32.But if I think about it, this is TEN GAMES for less than the price of ONE NEW ONE. I think I should get this, but don't know if I should go the cheaper route of removing a couple of the new ones, or go crazy and get them all. I can't wait to see a MASSIVE box in the mail if I do. XDTHAT'S THE POWER OF CAG16 + EDGE CARD, COMBINED WITH A GAMESTOP SALE, THESE DEALS CAN'T BE BEAT! BILLY MAYS HERE TELLING YOU TO BUY NOW!EDIT: Got it. Removed Dark Void, added Deadly Premonition, $57. I may have to take pictures of the massive box I get in the mail. Report
July 20, 201016 yr comment_14207 Toshiba Regza 40" 1080p 120Hz LCD HDTV $554.99http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16889253199&Tpk=TOSHIBA%20REGZA%2040%22%201080p%20120Hz%20LCD%20HDTV%2040XV645U$549 now. Same TV.http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16889253199&nm_mc=EMC-IGNEFL072010&cm_mmc=EMC-IGNEFL072010-_-EMC-072010-IndexC-_-LCDTV-_-89253199-L0D Report
July 20, 201016 yr comment_14210 Dammit gamestop. I just got Condemned 1 and 2 and Prey for the 360 Report
July 20, 201016 yr comment_14218 Dammit gamestop. I just got Condemned 1 and 2 and Prey for the 360You got Prey!? *HUGS* Report
July 20, 201016 yr comment_14219 Dammit gamestop. I just got Condemned 1 and 2 and Prey for the 360Same here, along with 7 other games. lolIf enough of us get it we could set up multiplayer matches since no one else plays it. Could get the achievements for it with eachother to make it an easy 1000. Report
July 21, 201016 yr comment_14320 Newegg 48 hour sale:Final Fantasy XIII Special Edition Xbox 360 BundleComes with 250 GB hard drive, 2 controllers, and the game.http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16868105032&nm_mc=EMC-IGNEFL072110&cm_mmc=EMC-IGNEFL072110-_-EMC-072110-Index-_-Xbox360Systems-_-68105032-L0D Report
July 30, 201016 yr Author comment_15139 Steam Weekend Sale. Now through Sunday Just Cause 2 and all addons are 50% off! Good deal for anyone who hasn't played the game yet!http://store.steampowered.com/app/8190/24.99 for the game, and 4.50 for all the DLC. Report
August 2, 201016 yr comment_15324 This isn't a post for a deal it's a request from me. My gold subscription runs out in the middle of next month so if u guys wouldn't mind keeping an eye out for a deal on a 12 month card for me thanks.so i wasn't able to get my renewal takin care of cause my car needed new intake gaskets so i have been kinda broke. so again... if any of you come across a cheap 12 month card please let me know.*EDIT I didn't think to check if the sale at amazon was still going that someone had mentioned and it is so i just bought one on there. yay! thanks. Report
August 3, 201016 yr comment_15329 Amazon rules. 12 months have been under $40 there for a long time now. Report
August 3, 201016 yr comment_15340 Edit: Ignore this post, I answered my own question lol. Good call on the amazon and GS deals guys. Report
August 6, 201016 yr comment_15654 Ghostbusters the game (all consoles0 $9.99 minus PS2) TODAY ONLY @ http://www.amazon.com/Ghostbusters-Video-Game-Xbox-360/dp/B000ZKBJXC/PC $9.99PS2 $19.49 \o/ Report
August 13, 201016 yr comment_16242 All id and Bethesda games. for $69.99.http://store.steampowered.com/sub/4917/ (look at that list of games! 27 in all!)Even if you don't want the whole pack, there's individual savings, too. Like Oblivion Game of the Year Deluxe, for $8.49. "includes Knights of the Nine and the Shivering Isles expansions plus Fighter's Stronghold Expansion, Spell Tome Treasures, Vile Lair, Mehrune's Razor and much more."Meanwhile, Morrowind GotY is still $19.99. lol Report
August 13, 201016 yr comment_16247 All id and Bethesda games. for $69.99.http://store.steampo...d.com/sub/4917/ (look at that list of games! 27 in all!)Even if you don't want the whole pack, there's individual savings, too. Like Oblivion Game of the Year Deluxe, for $8.49. "includes Knights of the Nine and the Shivering Isles expansions plus Fighter's Stronghold Expansion, Spell Tome Treasures, Vile Lair, Mehrune's Razor and much more."Meanwhile, Morrowind GotY is still $19.99. lolThe only individual saving I see is Oblivion. Report
August 13, 201016 yr comment_16251 Each day of the sale, there will be a spotlight item. Todays was Oblivion. Hoping they put Morrowind up. Report
August 13, 201016 yr comment_16253 Each day of the sale, there will be a spotlight item. Todays was Oblivion. Hoping they put Morrowind up.Alright, didn't catch that... I already have Morrowind and Oblivion. Report
August 14, 201016 yr comment_16367 Doom complete pack 66% off today only.http://store.steampowered.com/sub/426/ Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.