October 16, 201015 yr Author comment_21413 The GoGamer.com 48 hour sale also has Splinter Cell Conviction for 14.90! You need to first sign up for their madness mail emails, and then follow this link and enter your email to get the deal:http://gogamer48hourmadness.com/madsubs/ Report
October 17, 201015 yr Author comment_21452 Not sure why this is so cheap, but it is:http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Star+Wars%3A+The+Force+Unleashed+II+-+Windows/9955348.p?skuId=9955348&productCategoryId=abcat0712001&id=1218200372841Force Unleashed 2 preorder for 29.99Looking around it seems most places are 39.99 with rebates anyhow. So, maybe not that good of a deal. Why is it so cheap I wonder? Report
October 18, 201015 yr comment_21457 Why is it so cheap I wonder?Because PC game prices are totally erratic. I'm going to have to get a better computer and get into PC gaming, it's so much cheaper. Especially with all of the insane deals Steam has. Report
October 20, 201015 yr Author comment_21686 Strategy First Titles @ GOG.com 30% off or 50% the entire package:http://www.gog.com/e.../strategy_first Report
October 21, 201015 yr Author comment_21774 48 hour Madness going @ GoGamer.com lots of deals check it out:http://www.gogamer.com/48-Hour-Madness_stcVVcatId553100VVviewcat.htmArcania Gothic 4 Special Edition ( lots of stuff ) 49.90Dragon Age Origins Ultimate: 39.90 PC 51.90 PS3Dragon Age Origins ? You are a Grey Warden, one of the last of this legendary order of guardians. With the return of mankind?s ancient foe and the kingdom engulfed in civil war, you have been chosen by fate to unite the shattered lands and slay the archdemon once and for all. Explore a stunning world, make complex moral choices, and engage in bone-crushing combat against massive and terrifying creatures. Dragon Age: Origins ? Awakening Expansion Pack ? The Story of the Grey Wardens continues as you are named their commander. Fight new enemies, learn new skills and spells, and explore an all-new area of the world, Amarantine. All Nine Content Packs ? Extend your adventure with The Stone Prisoner, Warden?s Keep, Return to Ostagar, Feastday Gifts, The Darkspawn Chronicles, Feastday Pranks, Leiana?s Song, The Golems of Amgarrak, and more as you delve deeper into the Dragon Age storylin Report
October 21, 201015 yr Author comment_21782 Batman Arkham Asylum GOTY Edition 13.60 on Steam this weekend. Report
October 23, 201015 yr Author comment_21957 Spore for 9.90 during GoGamer.com 48 hour madness. Along with some other games that are on sale.http://www.gogamer.com/48-Hour-Madness_stcVVcatId553100VVviewcat.htm Report
October 25, 201015 yr Author comment_22148 Red Faction Games 75% off on Steam. THQ Deals all week!Red Faction 1 and 2 for 2.49 eachRed Faction Guerrilla for 4.99! Great deals! http://store.steampowered.com/sale/redfactionThis deal will likely end early tomorrow. Report
October 26, 201015 yr comment_22166 Red Faction Games 75% off on Steam. THQ Deals all week!Red Faction 1 and 2 for 2.49 eachRed Faction Guerrilla for 4.99! Great deals! http://store.steampo...sale/redfactionThis deal will likely end early tomorrow.[Gandalf voice]DON'T... tempt me![/Gandalf voice]How highly would you recommend the first two? I know I'd like to get the third one, as I love games with destructible environments, but only the first two would probably run well on my computer. If I got the third it would be just because it's only $5 so I'll have it when I get a new computer. Report
October 26, 201015 yr Author comment_22167 [Gandalf voice]DON'T... tempt me![/Gandalf voice]How highly would you recommend the first two? I know I'd like to get the third one, as I love games with destructible environments, but only the first two would probably run well on my computer. If I got the third it would be just because it's only $5 so I'll have it when I get a new computer.I don't remember the 2nd very well, but the 1st one was good fun. It's pretty old now, but instead of destructible buildings it was pretty much destructible everything. lol, I spent hours on the testmap just blowing holes through the world. For 2.50 you really can't go wrong with it. Provided there's no compatibility issues. It's about 9 years old, but it was built for XP so it should be solid. I have it on steam already. I should load it up myself. Report
October 26, 201015 yr comment_22168 I don't remember the 2nd very well, but the 1st one was good fun. It's pretty old now, but instead of destructible buildings it was pretty much destructible everything. lol, I spent hours on the testmap just blowing holes through the world. For 2.50 you really can't go wrong with it. Provided there's no compatibility issues. It's about 9 years old, but it was built for XP so it should be solid. I have it on steam already. I should load it up myself.Yeah I was looking it up and I heard that 2 actually had less destructible environments. I saw some videos. In the first you can keep making holes in your holes (i.e. tunneling, lol). In the second I saw someone blow a couple holes in a wall, turn around and blow something else up, then turn back and the holes disappeared. I really do love physics games though. Anything that let's you be creative and destructive. Old games don't bother me too much either if they're good. I was having fun with The Elder Scrolls: Arena, even, but haven't bothered getting it set up again since my last reformat. I think with RF: Guerrilla I'd just get it used for 360 later on at some point with my discount.So the point of my rant being, I guess I'll just get RF 1 and 2 then. More streaming material at least. lol Report
October 26, 201015 yr Author comment_22169 Sounds like a good buy. Can't really go wrong for 5 dollars for the both of them. Old or not. Report
October 26, 201015 yr comment_22170 Sounds like a good buy. Can't really go wrong for 5 dollars for the both of them. Old or not.*sigh* Damn you Steam!DogFighter for $1.50 (less than a hamburger you'll only enjoy for 10 minutes )http://store.steampo....com/app/42500/Never even heard of it but got it with RF1/2 because it showed up in the recommendation box. My computer only just meets the minimum requirements, but probably not because it's old. XD Report
October 26, 201015 yr Author comment_22171 lol. We need to keep you away from the salesmen then for sure! Report
October 26, 201015 yr comment_22201 Titan Quest Gold on Steam for $4.99http://store.steampowered.com/sub/402/ Report
October 26, 201015 yr comment_22203 Titan Quest Gold on Steam for $4.99http://store.steampowered.com/sub/402/That's a steal for an awesome greek mythos Diablo-style game. *thumbs up* Report
October 27, 201015 yr comment_22236 Sign up for the Games for Windows LIVE newsletter, and receive 100 Microsoft points."Sign up for the Games for Windows newsletter, and be among the first to hear about exclusive games, hot deals, special tricks, and more. If you sign up before November 14, 2010, you'll receive 100 Microsoft Points to use on any great Games for Windows content.* http://click.engage.xbox.com/?qs=fe82bddb0253ce268ecc62627349c0ed1d83df47bafd03fa338747d048f349722997c1066da900ceAlso, San Andreas PC Games for WIndows LIVE, is 75% off. It's only $3.25 for a short time (till 28th). http://www.microsoft.com/games/en-us/community/Pages/dealoftheweek.aspx?uid=824251&tid=2832 Report
October 27, 201015 yr Author comment_22291 Metro 2033 66% off on Steam today $13.60 .http://store.steampowered.com/app/43110/Also, not a sale, but a great price. Gog.com is now carrying the Neverwinter Nights Diamond edition for 9.99. That's a great price for a great game with no DRM.The Diamond Edition includes the original Neverwinter Nights and three official expansion packs: Shadows of Undrentide, Hordes of the Underdark and Kingmaker.http://www.gog.com/en/gamecard/neverwinter_nights_diamond_edition Report
October 28, 201015 yr comment_22306 Amazon's buy 2 get 1 free salehttp://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html?ie=UTF8&docId=1000623841Fable 3, Force Unleashed 2, MoH etc Report
October 28, 201015 yr comment_22327 Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood $47.99 + free shippinghttp://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16874170061&nm_mc=EMC-IGNEFL102810&cm_mmc=EMC-IGNEFL102810-_-EMC-102810-Index-_-Xbox360Games-_-74170061-L0B Report
October 28, 201015 yr Author comment_22394 I hate you Steam! or love you , I don't know whichhttp://store.steampowered.com/sale/trickortreat33-75% off Halloween Sale. TONS of games Report
October 29, 201015 yr comment_22487 I have bought at least 5 or 6 games from steam in the past few days, some that don't every currently run. lol Report
October 31, 201015 yr comment_22606 Halo: Reach on amazon for 50 bucks right now PLUS free shippingClick here Report
October 31, 201015 yr comment_22640 That Stalker deal on Steam looks almost too good to pass up.http://store.steampowered.com/sub/5011/ Report
November 1, 201015 yr comment_22673 That Stalker deal on Steam looks almost too good to pass up.http://store.steampo...d.com/sub/5011/Already got it. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.