November 9, 201114 yr comment_47845 Pre-order Saint's Row: The Third for PC @ $41.97Keep checking back on this deal, as they sometimes have codes for an even bigger discount.http://www.greenmangaming.com/games/action/saints-row-third/Thanks to Z for the heads up. Report
November 9, 201114 yr comment_47857 RAGE for $40 until tomorrow. Worth it?http://store.steampowered.com/app/9200/ Report
November 23, 201114 yr comment_48658 HUGE Steam sale (Autumn sale) right now! GO GO GOOddWorld The Oddbox is $3.74. That includes Strangers Wrath. Report
November 23, 201114 yr comment_48660 I see you in this thread, Dat and you need to stay away from this sale. lol Report
November 23, 201114 yr comment_48662 *Sigh*...The only thing that somewhat saves my wallet from total annihilation, is the fact that I already have most of the games I want that will likely be going on sale, from previous sales. lol Report
November 23, 201114 yr comment_48663 Nukem for less than $7, Test Drive Unlimited for $4.99, Blops for ... n/m about Blops. There's better games and deals. lolPortal 2 is $10.19. Orcs Must Die is only $3.74. Mass Effect 2 is $4.99. Sam and Max complete pack is only $12.49. Report
November 23, 201114 yr Author comment_48676 Well. It's hard to stay away. Good for giveaway items. Report
November 23, 201114 yr comment_48688 Well crap... better hide my wallet.Oh and Zuma from PopCap Games is Free through the 29th if you sign up for the popcap newsletter.http://www.popcap.com/promos/2011/zuma/free/ Report
November 24, 201114 yr comment_48701 UGH!! Orcs Must Die and Oddworld are SO tempting. Must refrain. Report
November 24, 201114 yr comment_48703 UGH!! Orcs Must Die and Oddworld are SO tempting. Must refrain.I must say, for that price Orcs Must Die! was a fun little game. Report
November 24, 201114 yr Author comment_48709 So, I just purchased 5 outta 12 games on the main page. Report
November 24, 201114 yr comment_48713 Best Buy has an awesome online sale going on for the next 3 days. Lots of good deals:Best Buy SaleAssassain's Creed Revelations for $35Batman Arkham City for $30Gears of War 3 for $30And quite a few more. Links above are to the 360 versions, but PS3 are on sale as well. Report
November 24, 201114 yr comment_48725 PC games saleMetro 2033 6.78BulletStorm 7.98Darksiders 6.80Two Worlds II GotY 24.98 Cthulhu Saves the World (4 pack) 3.05Dead Island (4 pack) 80.38Baldur's Gate: The Original Saga 5.97Bastion 10.04Baldur's Gate II Complete 5.97Plus 15 other pages of game deals at GamersGate.com http://www.gamersgate.com/offers?aff=ggnews Report
November 24, 201114 yr comment_48729 Gah, too tempting. I was waiting for a price drop on Gear 3 anyways.And Gamersgate has an awesome D&D pack for only $20 bucks I ended up getting too.http://www.gamersgate.com/DDB-DBAMC/dungeons-and-dragons-anthology-the-master-collectionAll of the Baldur's Gate, Icewind Dale, Planescape Torment, and The Temple of Elemental Evil games, sequels, and expansions. I highly recommend it, Baldur's Gate 1 and 2 are still my favorite RPGs of all time. Report
November 25, 201114 yr comment_48742 http://www.amazon.com/gp/goldbox/all-deals/ref=xs_gb__pg_6?ie=UTF8&type=ld¤tPage=7&ldStatus=available40-Inch 1080p 60Hz LCD HDTV for under $200 (gold box deal in one hour on Amazon) Normal price is $649.99.Starts in under an hour. They will go fast. Be ready with your refresh finger! Report
November 25, 201114 yr comment_48744 We're calling shenanigans on that deal above. I know two people who were going for it, and it was sold out/moved out of the lightning deal. In short, it never showed up as $200, and there's no explanation. There are still some left, but at a different price, now.Whatever, Amazon. These lightning deals blow ass. Report
November 25, 201114 yr comment_48761 Dues ex is very tempting... don't know if I want to pay 25 for the game when I will likely catch it on sale again before I actually play it... Report
November 25, 201114 yr comment_48762 Steam's Autumn sale continues.Dead Island - 19.99GTA IV - 4.99Deus Ex:HR - 24.99Back to the Future - 9.99Serious Sam Double Pack - 2.99Sanctum - 2.49Chronicles of Riddick - 4.99SW:KotOR - 4.99Warhammer 40,000 Space Marine - 33.49Borderlands GotY - 20.09 Report
November 25, 201114 yr comment_48767 I already know your answer for Dues Ex so I'm not going to Ask, but how is Dead island? Single player OK or is it only worth it for the multiplayer? Report
November 25, 201114 yr comment_48770 I already know your answer for Dues Ex so I'm not going to Ask, but how is Dead island? Single player OK or is it only worth it for the multiplayer?Pretty much best as multiplayer. I really like the idea and hope it's explored more/applied to different genres, but it wasn't executed that well. The gameplay itself was pretty fun when Dat and I co-opped it, but nothing you did felt like it mattered because the story was so lame. Sure there are a lot of sidequests, but most of them are whiny people asking you to fetch them a bottle of water or their damn teddy bear. For $20 it's not a bad game at all, but I'd say do some research first. Report
November 27, 201114 yr comment_48851 Today's Steam deals are up.Thief: Deadly Shadows $4.99 (Skylark and Spawn)Dead Space II $4.99Find the rest, here. Report
November 28, 201114 yr comment_48858 Thief: Deadly Shadows $4.99 (Skylark and Spawn)Lol, bought it before I even saw this. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.