October 9, 201115 yr comment_46516 It could just be because you are in Canada. I looked it up on Amazon.ca and it couldn't find it, so that's probably the price to ship from the US Amazon. The Alan Wake download code cards went on a very similar sale before and I was able to get it for about ten dollars after shipping. Pretty good game, but certainly not worth it at full price anymore. Report
October 9, 201115 yr comment_46517 Dun. :/I may buy the game if I get completely bored with the games I've got, but I doub tthat will happen any time soon! Report
October 10, 201115 yr comment_46543 From October 11-17th on Xbox LIVE, Saints Row 2 (Games on Demand) and all of the DLC packs will be 50% off! Time to stock up on MS Points! Report
October 11, 201114 yr comment_46601 Duke Nukem Forever is only ten bucks for a couple days on Steamhttp://store.steampowered.com/app/57900/There is also a THQ sale with all games at 33% off and a specific one at a higher discount each day. I already have most of the games I want that are on sale, but am hoping Red Faction Armageddon goes down to around fifteen dollars one of the days. Report
October 13, 201114 yr comment_46648 All is going according to plan... *rubs hands together evilly*http://store.steampo....com/app/55110/Red Faction franchise sale, all games 75% off, including Armageddon, the new one. It's a great series, 1 and 3 are definitely worth it (thought 2 is entirely passable, it's just weird and extremely ghetto lol). 1 is a classic, and in 3 it is great fun being able to demolish practically any building in the game. 5 bucks is a steal for that one, and you don't need to play 1 at all to get the story (certainly not 2, I'm not sure it had anything to do with the rest of the series at all somehow lol). Report
October 14, 201114 yr comment_46684 Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood" for $11.99--that's 70% off. Available for both PC and Mac at Amazon (download). $19.99 for the 360 version and $18 for the PS3 version.http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/ref=pe_120290_21344380_pe_hero/?ASIN=B004NSVDCO Report
October 20, 201114 yr comment_47020 Grand Theft Auto - The Complete Package for $12.49 (PC)http://www.gamersgate.com/DDB-GTACC/grand-theft-auto-brthe-complete-package-bundle Report
October 22, 201114 yr comment_47118 Alice: Madness Returns is on sale for $15 on Steam (already bought it)Oh, and GTA complete pack is 75% off...Not too interested in that but will think about getting it if someone gives me a good reason. lol Report
October 22, 201114 yr comment_47121 Pick up Alice if you didn't get a chance to play it when it released. It's a dying genre and was done really well. Report
October 25, 201114 yr comment_47229 Just picked up Crysis 2 on Origin (bleh) for $16 with promo code CRYSIS60Dragon Age 2 is also $8 with promo code DRAGON60. Going to wait on that one and see if they ever make a game of the year (doubt it). Report
October 25, 201114 yr comment_47237 Just picked up Crysis 2 on Origin (bleh) for $16 with promo code CRYSIS60Dragon Age 2 is also $8 with promo code DRAGON60. Going to wait on that one and see if they ever make a game of the year (doubt it).Damn, I'm actually tempted to get Crysis 2 there since it's not on Steam anymore. Still hate the idea of an EA run digital distribution service, but if I can't get it anywhere else, maybe. Crysis was an awesome game.Ugh, I'll probably have to get Mass Effect 3 on Origin too, since I want it for PC.AlsoBack to the Future complete season (the Telltale game) for ten buckshttp://store.steampo....com/app/31290/And a racing game called GRID for dirt cheap, under $4. Made by Codemasters, the same people who make the Overlord and DIRT series.http://store.steampo....com/app/12750/EDIT: Damn, caved in and got both since they're not on Steam anymore. Thanks for the heads up, Sky. Report
October 26, 201114 yr comment_47251 If anyone spots any good deals for Skyrim I'd appreciate it. Report
October 26, 201114 yr comment_47254 I caved and got Dragon Age 2... $8 bucks is damn cheap.Oh... and another crappy thing about Origin... It adds tax to my order Report
October 26, 201114 yr Author comment_47257 And now you can see why EA believes origin will work. Market control. Report
October 26, 201114 yr comment_47259 And now you can see why EA believes origin will work. Market control.Bioware games are one of the last things I grudgingly will buy from EA, unless they buy up more companies that I like. Like Pandemic, but they're sadly gone now. I liked Bioware from before they were published by EA.I will say one nice thing about EA. I like the way they do the logo when you start up a game, how it's themed after the look of the game. Report
October 27, 201114 yr comment_47309 Dead Island$37.46Dead Space 2$19.98Alice: Madness Returns$14.98Aliens vs Predator$6.78Batman: Arkham Asylum Game of the Year...$6.79http://www.gamersgate.com/offers?aff=ggnews Report
October 27, 201114 yr comment_47314 Borderlands on sale this week.http://store.steampowered.com/app/8980/ Report
October 27, 201114 yr comment_47317 [GamersGate Halloween sale]http://www.gamersgat...fers?aff=ggnewsThere's a similar Halloween sales on Steam as well. Most of the good games I already had (though there are some great deals if you don't have them), so I just picked up Ghostbusters: The Video Game for $2.50http://store.steampo...scary_sale_2011 Report
October 30, 201114 yr comment_47409 Bioshock 2 for $5 Penumbra for $2.50Terraria for $5Plus morehttp://store.steampowered.com/sale/scary_sale_2011 Report
October 30, 201114 yr comment_47413 Indie Launch Bundle. Pick it within 24 hours at a very inexpensive price, thanks to a huge donation by a contributor.http://www.indieroyale.com/ A.R.E.S. Extinction Agenda Gemini Rue Sanctum Nimbus Report
October 30, 201114 yr comment_47417 Buy two get one free at Amazon.Arkham City, Gears 3, Ico/Collosus Collection, Dark Souls and many more. Report
November 1, 201114 yr comment_47464 Bastion is $7.50 (half off) on Steam until Thursday.http://store.steampo...com/app/107100/I know Dat loves it, and it's pretty good from the demo I played. The interactive narrator with the badass voice that references what you do in the game is a really nice touch. Report
November 1, 201114 yr comment_47470 Evil Genius is only $2.50 on Steamhttp://store.steampowered.com/app/3720/ Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.