February 10, 201214 yr comment_53462 Star Wars Jedi Knight CollectionSW Jedi Knight II: Jedi OutcastSW Jedi Knight: Dark ForcesSW Jedi Knight: Jedi AcademySW Jedi Knight: Mysteries of the SithStar Wars: Dark ForcesCost to you$4.99http://store.steampowered.com/sub/2103/ Report
February 10, 201214 yr comment_53470 Just when I thought I was done buying stuff from Steam for awhile... Report
February 10, 201214 yr comment_53472 I've only played Jedi Academy out of those titles, but I enjoyed it. Son did, too. Report
February 12, 201214 yr comment_53520 This is a weird one but a few of my friends spotted copies of Dark Souls for $9.99 at Family Video, so if u have these in ur area call em up and see if they have it. only instore, i checked the website nothing. sold out here already. gamestops trade in on it is $47 so even is u just trade it in that's $37 spacebucks. Report
February 12, 201214 yr comment_53530 Damn good deal but none near here.PayPal you $15 or $20 and you mail a copy?lol Report
February 14, 201214 yr comment_53605 Damn good deal but none near here.PayPal you $15 or $20 and you mail a copy?lolSorry man I called about 20-25 stores on my routes for work and nadda. i was gonna keep one and sell the rest but i was too slow. thought maybe one of ya'll might have better luck Report
February 18, 201214 yr comment_53902 MW3 multiplayer is free to play on Steam this weekend, until Sunday at 1pm PST.From what I can tell everything is included except the single player and co-op, if there is any. Report
February 26, 201214 yr comment_54206 Deus Ex: Human Revolution is just over $10 on Steam this weekend.GET IT! Report
March 8, 201214 yr comment_54572 2K sale on Steam.http://store.steampowered.com/publisher/2K%20GamesThe only game of theirs that I don't have and am interested in going on sale is The Darkness 2, so hopefully that'll be in one of the daily deals. Otherwise great deals if you haven't played some of the games before. Borderlands GotY for $7.50 today only, buy it before PK gets starts foaming at the mouth. lol Report
March 9, 201214 yr comment_54623 Mafia II - $7.49http://store.steampowered.com/agecheck/app/50130/Extremely worth it. Report
March 10, 201214 yr comment_54652 The point-and-click series Hector: Badge of Carnage is only $5 today on Steam as well. You get all three games. I've streamed and reviewed them all, they were crude and funny. Report
March 11, 201214 yr comment_54671 I was disappointed that The Darkness didn't go on a 2K Steam daily deal, and the $37 it is now with the slight discount isn't enough of a discount for me yet. Today's deal is pretty good, however.75% off Civilization Vhttp://store.steampowered.com/app/8930/You can get it the GotY with most of the DLC for $12.50. I had just the base game and a couple DLCs, but I was able to get all of the other DLCs (and there's a lot of them) for $9.30. About 10 new content packs for the same price you'd normally pay for one on Xbox lol. Report
March 13, 201214 yr comment_54710 Game Downloads Deal of the Week - Ubisoft DRM-Free Games: Buy One, Get Onehttp://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/ref=amb_link_360301282_6?ie=UTF8&docId=1000716161&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=browse&pf_rd_r=17MZTHXZ1NZM44K0GFT7&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=1350418522&pf_rd_i=979455011 Report
March 17, 201214 yr comment_54966 For a lame train simulator that has EIGHTEEN HUNDRED DOLLARS WORTH OF F*CKING DLC, too bad they won't actually pay you to get it, and this was just a glitch. lol Report
March 18, 201214 yr comment_54987 Amazon has a deal today, buy ff13-2 get ff 13 free. http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/ref=xs_gb_all-deals_center_rw_uk_AFILAK9Z4FQV8?ie=UTF8&docId=1000777951&pf_rd_p=1261804642&pf_rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_t=701&pf_rd_i=30&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=1PVS8BMEHZP5XRAMJCFX Report
March 18, 201214 yr Author comment_54990 Impulse, which is GameStops PC distribution system has several games up to 50% off until Tuesday.Including:The Darkness II: $25Batman: Arkham City: $25SR3: $25And a lot of other games.http://impulsedriven.com/explore/games/special?AFFID=eml_i03152012_08&CID=eml_i03152012_08 Report
March 18, 201214 yr comment_54997 Looks like I might at least get Batman from that deal. Too bad I don't actually have $21 from Steam to buy it with for getting a stupid train game. lol Report
March 19, 201214 yr comment_55028 http://store.thq.com/store/thq/en_US/list&parentCategoryID=&categoryID=57009400&resultsPerPage=48Up to 75% off THQ titles. Report
March 24, 201214 yr comment_55215 Deus Ex: Human Revolution $7.49http://store.steampowered.com/app/28050/Killer deal. Buy it if you haven't already. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.