November 28, 201114 yr Author comment_48953 I think this is the last day of prima game guides being half off. Not sure I thy are worth it because you have to access them via the browser. Can't download them as far as I know. Report
December 12, 201114 yr comment_49966 A lot of EA stuff is on sale. Some 40% off. Some today only.Link Report
December 14, 201114 yr Author comment_50044 A very large portion of the GoG.com collection. Is on sale at 50% off until Jan 2. This includes The Witcher 2 for $25(40%off) , The Witcher 1 for $5, Beyond Good and Evil for $5, Psychonauts for $5, and about 350 more games to choose from. Great opportunity to pick up some of the classics you may have missed or just want to replay. http://www.gog.com/en/page/xmas11/ Report
December 19, 201114 yr comment_50445 STEAM HOLIDAY SALE!!!!!STEAM 2011 HOLIDAY SALE IS ONThe Steam Holiday Sale is on now through Sunday, January 1, 2012. In addition to huge savings throughout the store, the 2011 sale features two special promotions that allow you to win like never before.The Great Gift Pile challenges gamers to complete up to six objectives each day. Completion of each objective grants the chance to win a free game or discount coupons for select games available on Steam. If you don't win, no worries, you'll be given a piece of coal. But hold onto that coal!Why?Coal is the ticket to enter the Epic Holiday Giveaway. It's called Epic because the top prize is every game on Steam. The more coal you have, the better your chance of winning. Players may alternatively choose to magically mix their coal into something shiny and new by "crafting" seven pieces into a gift from the Great Gift Pile. So this year receiving coal is a good thing.Didn't get what you want? Of course Steam allows you to trade coal and prizes with your friends.Further details on these events and information on how it's progressing may be found here: http://store.steampowered.com/holidaysale/detailsComplete information on all the savings, daily deals, featured publisher game packs, compilations and more may be found on www.steampowered.com Report
December 19, 201114 yr comment_50449 That Steam sale makes me not want to turn on my PC. LoL I know I'll be suckered into savings.DAMN YOU GABE!!! *throws wallet* Report
December 19, 201114 yr Author comment_50451 Damnit. I hope they do the huge package sales though. And how awesome would it be to win every game on steam? Report
December 19, 201114 yr comment_50454 Yeah too many deals. I'm going to try to resist them. As usual it gets easier every time as I get more games, since I already have so many of the sale games lol. Tempted by Fable 3 complete though, sounds like it's a good bit better on PC. Report
December 19, 201114 yr comment_50456 Just bought Morrowind for $10. Gonna see what all the hype is about. Report
December 20, 201114 yr comment_50463 If you've played Oblivion and/or Skyrim already, you probably won't like it. There's no hand holding and no leveled enemies. You can get downed by a rat or mud crab early on. lolIf you stick through it, and learn about the game, you'll be rewarded with an awesome story and game. Report
December 20, 201114 yr comment_50471 If you've played Oblivion and/or Skyrim already, you probably won't like it. There's no hand holding and no leveled enemies. You can get downed by a rat or mud crab early on. lolIf you stick through it, and learn about the game, you'll be rewarded with an awesome story and game.Uh oh.Secretly jizzes in pants... Report
December 23, 201114 yr comment_50714 PopCap has all their games 50% off now through January 3rd.http://blog.popcap.com/?p=3212 Report
December 23, 201114 yr comment_50791 http://www.amazon.com/Deus-Ex-Revolution-Standard-Download/dp/B005HRZ29K/Deus Ex Human Revelation PC download for 9.99 on amazon, actually cheaper then on steam(crazy right???) Report
December 23, 201114 yr comment_50797 Rage for $15 on Steam... that didn't take long for me to cave in and buy. Report
December 24, 201114 yr comment_50837 http://www.amazon.com/Deep-Silver-40781Dead-Island1-Download/dp/B005JF4J58Amazon again, with Dead Island for the PC for 12.99 to download. Report
December 27, 201114 yr comment_50939 If you like old school Sonic, Sonic Generations is very worth the $10 in the daily deal on Steam. Report
December 27, 201114 yr comment_50942 If you like old school Sonic, Sonic Generations is very worth the $10 in the daily deal on Steam.That was just one of the few things I bought today... and the only game that will not download right now. Report
December 27, 201114 yr comment_50947 A few good daily deals on Steam. Sequence is an awesome little indie rhythm game with awesome oddball humor in it for only $1.24, but the one I'd most recommend today is the Gothic series of RPGs. It is an excellent series. All I ended up getting today was the standalone DLC for Arcania since it was cheap.Be aware, Gothic 1-3 are made by different people than Gothic 3: Forsaken Gods and Arcania Gothic 4. Don't think, "I'll just get 4 because it's the newest and best representation of the series." It wasn't all that bad, but the true gems were the first three games. 1 and 2 are a bit dated now, but still extremely fun to play. And 3 has a pretty good size world to roam around in and is pretty good as well.So for $5 the Gothic Universe pack (1-3) is a steal if you're not sure about them but like RPGs. $12 for the complete pack with the newer, different ones is a good deal as well, they're still decent in their own right.Sorry, I have to rant every time I recommend the Gothic series lol, it's in my contract ever since I streamed the entire series early this year loljk. Report
December 28, 201114 yr comment_50994 Just. Wow.Today you can get 4 Tomb Raiders for about $15 total. All 4 AC's are on sale (I only ever played the first one and I loved it. I think I might have to pick up 2 since it's only $5), both Dead Space games, Homefront, Serious Sam... It's a good day Report
December 28, 201114 yr comment_50995 Yep, a lot of good ones today, $5 is a steal for either Dead Space. Also the Two Worlds series. The first was clunky but could be pretty fun, but the second game, Two Worlds II, I hear is really good. I already had it so I just got the Flying Fortress DLC.If you enjoy AC2, Brotherhood is an excellent game, especially for the $13. Revelations was good too, but too similar to Brotherhood in my opinion. (My review of it - http://gamercide.org/?p=6660&preview=true) Report
December 28, 201114 yr comment_50999 Serious Sam 3 might have to be bought by me today. $19.99 for a game that just released recently. Report
December 30, 201114 yr comment_51148 12 Months Xbox Live Gold: $37.99http://deals.ebay.com/5000065261 Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.