August 21, 201016 yr Author comment_16931 LOL, you can ride the animals?Last Friday's update introduced chickens and pigs. If you have a saddle, you can ride the pigs. Report
August 21, 201016 yr Author comment_16942 I wrangled three chickens into my new barn area. lolLet me tell you. It's frustrating as hell. Report
August 22, 201016 yr comment_16948 Every patch seems to make the game lag more for me. Notch really needs to get some more people to help him work on the game. I'm starting to lose faith in his work since he keeps adding stuff without fixing current issues. At this rate, who knows if there will ever be stability tweaks. Report
August 22, 201016 yr Author comment_16951 My ingenious barn-trap is working nicely. A ramp into it with no way out. Result...5 chickens and 2 pigs. =]One pig is saddled and ready. Report
August 22, 201016 yr Author comment_16952 Last one for the barn. Since I last posted a pic, my barn has caught 6 chickens and 3 pigs. =] Report
August 22, 201016 yr Author comment_16965 130 eggs. That's how I roll on a Saturday night. lol Report
August 28, 201016 yr comment_17418 If anyone else is running a server I took this autobackup utility and reworked it to make it use compression:http://www.minecraft...=518832#p518832The original backup utility just copied the directory over. This one will copy it to a backup location and then compress it for easier archiving. The temporary folder is deleted and either WinRAR or 7-ZIP compression may be used. Real handy until someone gets a proper backup utility going.Moved to its own thread:http://www.gamercide.org/forum/index.php?/topic/1407-minecraft-alpha-server-backup-utility/ Report
August 28, 201016 yr comment_17437 New Version:Adds support to use Cartographer everytime a backup is made:Moved to its own thread:http://www.gamercide.org/forum/index.php?/topic/1407-minecraft-alpha-server-backup-utility/Example map image: Report
August 28, 201016 yr Author comment_17438 Cartographer is awesome. I can make out all of our places. Report
August 29, 201016 yr Author comment_17510 LOL^It's even more impressive when you see it in game. Report
August 29, 201016 yr comment_17511 Some may call it insanity, but I call it a labor of love. I am extremely close to being finished. Report
August 30, 201016 yr comment_17531 Those maps look amazing. I may have to get back into playing a bit of Minecraft if it hasn't become even choppier with the newer patches. Was running fine before the last few patches. :/ Report
August 30, 201016 yr comment_17540 so i try to play minecraft and it just crashes on me everytime. Report
August 30, 201016 yr Author comment_17541 Minecraft is on and off until Notch gets back. His site is overburdened with people throwing money at him. Report
August 30, 201016 yr comment_17550 Here's my shot of the area I've been working on. Doesn't look like much until you actually jump in the game and see it. The screenshot is taken from the top of a tree, that is at the very top of a mountain. I had to wait for 3 clouds below me to get out of the way to get this shot.And PK put my name down there, I'm not THAT self absorbed. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.