July 26, 201016 yr comment_14727 We have our own server on Minecraft, thanks to Dateranoth. =]<BR><BR>Go to http://www.minecraft.net and register. After you've registered, sign in Click Here To Play <BR><BR>See you there!<BR><BR>Classic Server Status:<BR><BR><BR>Survival Multiplayer Status<BR><BR> Report
July 26, 201016 yr comment_14745 It's a strangely addictive game. I recommend trying it out to everyone. Report
July 27, 201016 yr comment_14790 I found myself burrowing underground. May build some kind of dungeon. Report
July 27, 201016 yr comment_14819 I found myself burrowing underground.Spiritual Journey to the Center of the Earth? Report
July 29, 201016 yr comment_15000 MineCraft is badass. Everyone needs to play it. Gogogo.Yup, it is indeed quite fun. I even made Kefka, the laughing guy in my sig in it.I'll probably make Cecil and Kane from FF4 in it next: Report
July 29, 201016 yr comment_15010 I'm assuming this doesn't require that great of a PC? I hope so. Report
July 29, 201016 yr Author comment_15017 Go to www.minecraft.net and register. Login after that and click http://www.minecraft.net/play.jsp?server=fe9a19a5e9a271f7f5fbee08abfcd9aaThat's it. =] Report
July 29, 201016 yr comment_15022 I had problems running it at first, where it would lag when I placed/removed blocks, but it somehow runs fine now that I've turned off Write Caching on my computer's hard drive (and now there's less risk of corruption due to power loss, which can happen easily since this laptop has no battery life at all).Otherwise, it has super low requirements. There is still a bit of lag if there are a lot of moving objects, leaf blocks, or players in one area, though. Report
July 29, 201016 yr comment_15023 Awesome. I'll be in there in a bit. Drawn in by the MLS All-Star game. Haha Report
July 30, 201016 yr Author comment_15190 Not sure. Usually when things quiet down, I'll hop on boom and start building. It's easier for me when no one else is around. When one of us travels to boom, guests and others see it and travel also. Next thing you know, they're following you around and getting in the way, since they can't build there. lol Report
July 30, 201016 yr comment_15198 I think what we should do is everytime we build something do like 4 spaces wide of brown dirt, that way by the time we finish everything will be brown instead of having to go back and change all the green grass. I'm not sure if that made sense or not, I started doing that last night, so by the time we are done most everything will be close. Just makes it look more wastelandish. Report
July 31, 201016 yr comment_15206 I played this game, and I was like "Wow, this just might be the only pc game i play!" Report
July 31, 201016 yr comment_15217 Just makes it look more wastelandish.What you should of done is use that /z air command that removes blocks on opposite corners of the map (after digging down one block, of course) to get rid of all of the grass. A mod with the ability to remove enough tiles would have to do it. It could probably still be done on your level, you'd just have to rebuild the bottom level of some buildings and part of the train tracks.Or we could try that copy tool where you place big groups of blocks at once to remove the grass. Dat mentioned it, but I don't know the command. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.