Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Minecraft Classic

Featured Replies

  • Replies 313
  • Views 21.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ummm I think I broke the server. lol

I was continuing my quest to find my own little area, and was digging around a lake, and after a while of digging and making the water flow down, the server suddenly crashed.

Ultimately I want to find a snow biome, but I might have to settle with a desert one since snow doesn't seem to regenerate at the moment. I do have an idea to keep monsters out of my desert house though, since players can be invincible now: Line the entire property with cactus, either solid or in a grid (so you can walk between them). Cacti respawn pretty fast, so just cut the top one or two blocks off and leave the base so it can regrow, and you can get plenty. I have over 50 blocks of it now.

Aww, now the server seems to have reset back to when I first loaded it up today. I found some sugar canes growing, too. At least it's working now.

Yeah, there was a Bukkit mod pushed out today that I'm not ready for and had to roll back. I don't think the crash was do to you. As far as the peaceful plans, I do have god mod active now . /god and nothing can hurt you. I am looking into a region mod that may allow disabling of creatures in the area, but I'm not sure if it works or not.

One mod that I think would be extremely useful, is a death warp mod: a mod that places a temporary warp point (and overrides itself) when you die. This would make getting your stuff back easier if you traveled far without setting any warp points. I do still die with the god mode mod, because it's random whether it's on or not when I enter the server, and my current temporary warp point is on top of a cliff. lol

Also, and this is something Notch would have to do that may eventually be made, handheld lighting like lanterns would be amazing. Usable when in your inventory, not necessarily having to be held. I can see Notch adding craftable lanterns or torches that can be carried at some point.

Relatively close to the community materials. Between the lag on my computer and the short draw distance, I thought I was out farther. I'm gonna move my house.

Do paintings work? I haven't seen any sheeps and thus no paintings.

edit: I have found sheeps. Maybe I just spend too little time on the surface

Relatively close to the community materials. Between the lag on my computer and the short draw distance, I thought I was out farther. I'm gonna move my house.

Do paintings work? I haven't seen any sheeps and thus no paintings.

edit: I have found sheeps. Maybe I just spend too little time on the surface

Be sure to wander around some of the *ahem* "LARGER" structures. :lol:

I just wanted to remind everyone that I do still have the Classic Server up and running. All of the original structures are still intact. So, if anyone doesn't want to purchase the latest MC they can still hop on and have fun on the classic for free. So far he hasn't taken down the Classic stuff, but who knows how long it will last. I did a little house cleaning today and cleared our huge builder list. So, if I accidentally deleted you or you need more build permissions just PM me and I'll get you setup.

The online/offline status is in the OP in this thread along with the URL.

Or you can click HERE . Just be sure you're logged into Minecraft.net .

  • 2 months later...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.