December 23, 201015 yr comment_26078 I played the Beta in single player and noticed that minerals seems to spawn a lot more often. I was finding iron and coal right on the surface, not even near mountains, just in rocks in the sand. Too bad we already generated so much of the MP server. Report
December 29, 201015 yr comment_26322 It's down right now. I should have it back up a little after the first of the year. Maybe sooner. Been waiting on the mods to catch up to the beta. Report
December 30, 201015 yr comment_26464 http://www.geekologie.com/2010/12/the_legend_of_zeldas_link_to_t.php Report
December 30, 201015 yr comment_26504 Yeah, that's typical of the Geekologie dude though. I love his articles sometimes, partially because he is a jerk about it. I just linked to that because thats where I first saw it. I know Joystiq and a few others had it but I didn't see that till later. Report
December 31, 201015 yr comment_26602 Minecraft server is back up and running the latest Beta. All functions should still be the same. Creepers nerfed and chests protected. Type /lwc for chest protection info.I'll be creating a new thread just for the SMP Beta Server later. This one has become cluttered. Anyhow. It is back up and running. gcminecraft.selfip.com:25566 minecraft.gamercide.org for the map Report
December 31, 201015 yr comment_26603 Would it also be possible to make a list of commands in the new thread please? I don't remember how to make personal warp points, and the commands are buried somewhere in this thread. A thread with the commands in the OP would be helpful. Report
December 31, 201015 yr comment_26608 I'll set all that up when I start the new thread. For now just use /help 1-whatever It lists most of the useful commands. Report
January 2, 201115 yr comment_26680 I don't understand how to do stuff. >login to servers>attempt to get wood, that fails because I can't destroy blocks>Try help commands, those don't get me any items either.>give up, and ask this thead.how do I do stuff, like, mine, or craft on the server? Report
January 2, 201115 yr Author comment_26681 http://www.minecraftwiki.net/wiki/Tutorials/Getting_Startedhttp://www.minecraftwiki.net/wiki/Crafting Report
January 2, 201115 yr comment_26684 http://www.minecraft...Getting_Startedhttp://www.minecraft...t/wiki/CraftingNaw, I already know how to play minecraft, I just don't know how to do anything in the server. it won't let me break down blocks or anything so I can't obtain materials. Do i have to be a mod or something? Report
January 2, 201115 yr Author comment_26686 Are you far enough away from the spawn point? If you're at the spawn point, you can't break or place blocks. Dat may also have it so guests can't build without the right permissions. Rest assured, he reads this thread daily. He'll hook you up. Report
January 2, 201115 yr comment_26687 Yeah. I will need to add you to the build list. OK. Done. You should be able to modify the world now Mike. I'll be sure to add that you will need verification before you can build when I create the new thread. If you have friends that want to play I'll need their user names so I can add them too. Report
January 2, 201115 yr Author comment_26690 Also, don't mess with other peoples build areas. If I see a penis in one of my places, I'm blaming you, Mike. lol Report
January 2, 201115 yr comment_26700 I have started a new thread for the Gamercide SMP server. I'll keep an eye on this one from time to time, but all questions regarding the server and updates should go to the other thread.http://www.gamercide.org/forum/index.php?/topic/2379-gamercides-minecraft-smp-server/Thanks! Report
January 15, 201115 yr comment_27809 I am thinking about trying this. Do I need to buy it to play with you guys and how do I get in ur area? My name is ARMISTICErj on there as well. Anyone want to help me tonight learn the ropes? Be on around 8 Eastern time. Report
January 15, 201115 yr Author comment_27811 Need to own the beta if you want to play anything other than the Classic version. If you end up buying it, we can give you instructions on how to join Dat's server. Report
January 15, 201115 yr comment_27816 How often are you guys on? I don't want to get it if u have moved on. Report
January 16, 201115 yr comment_27834 Perhaps I am an incapable fool, but I can't seem to get into the server at all now. Report
January 16, 201115 yr comment_27840 http://www.gamercide.org/forum/index.php?/topic/2379-gamercides-minecraft-smp-server/The server is down until Dat can find a new server administration mod, since the one he was using is no longer being developed by the creator. Report
January 16, 201115 yr comment_27891 Indeed. I only have one vote to take it down, but I can run it sans administration mods. Let me know if you guys want it up sooner. Report
January 25, 201115 yr comment_28767 Yeah, I am just waiting on a better release. Nothing final out yet. Not to mention a lack of good plugins. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.