August 9, 201016 yr Author comment_15859 It's a fresh map now if anyone wants to build.Also, if you do decide to build and you come across our small settlement, please do not gather materials around it. The map is infinite. Maybe you don't want to hike around for wood, but we put the time in already to have our forests and houses how we like them. Please respect our areas. Report
August 10, 201016 yr comment_15898 Someone just let me know when everything is working and I'll hope on. I'm tired of trying to get the game to work. Report
August 10, 201016 yr Author comment_15899 I'm curious, GG. Are you using Windows XP with service pack 3? The Minecraft forums support thread, said it can cause issues. Report
August 10, 201016 yr comment_15901 Someone just let me know when everything is working and I'll hope on. I'm tired of trying to get the game to work.You around for me to help you out GG? I haven't been able to catch you online at the same time as me. I'll be in vent for awhile if you wanna hop on. Report
August 10, 201016 yr comment_15908 Come join us, Sky!LOL, you caught me lurking...give me about 10 min. Report
August 10, 201016 yr comment_15949 the gamercide server is doing that connecting then unresponsive thing again... Report
August 11, 201016 yr Author comment_15962 http://bethblog.com/index.php/2010/08/08/what-were-playing-craft-games/ Report
August 11, 201016 yr comment_15991 http://bethblog.com/...ng-craft-games/ That is just awesome. I really don't have much else to say. Report
August 11, 201016 yr comment_16134 I'm only excited if that's an early layout for a castle in ES V Report
August 11, 201016 yr Author comment_16136 It's not. They pulled the image off of the first page of Google Images. =\ Report
August 11, 201016 yr comment_16137 It's not. They pulled the image off of the first page of Google Images. =\Now, not only am I not excited, I'm let down that they didn't even post something epic of their own imaginative creation. Report
August 11, 201016 yr Author comment_16148 The greenhouse is complete, and thriving.Apparently, plants thrive in a greenhouse environment. Before I added the glass, I had newly planted a stand of cacti, and a bunch of bamboo. By the time I laid down the glass (not long at all), they were all fully grown.Now to either harvest for more seed, or look for some elsewhere. There's still an empty area to grow in. Report
August 12, 201016 yr Author comment_16152 Added 4 wooden doors. Completely sealed now, since if you step on plants/tilled land, you have to start over. Don't want anyone running around inside there. Report
August 15, 201016 yr Author comment_16399 One of my many treasure vaultsJust built it today, so I may move my treasure from other vaults into it. It's much larger. Report
August 15, 201016 yr Author comment_16409 The humble beginnings of King DatSeriously though, that's going to be the biggest castle I've ever seen. The far side of the wall, can't even be seen. Report
August 15, 201016 yr Author comment_16410 Took another shot, to try and fit it all in. Basically had to walk 5 miles away to take it. lol Report
August 15, 201016 yr comment_16437 The bridge to the mining area is complete. Was too insecure before. Now the only mine entrance will be on the other side of this bridge. Report
August 15, 201016 yr comment_16455 Evil king wants no one pilfering his stuff. lolLong life is the first priority of any king. The bank will protect my stuff. But, I don't need the miners unleashing god knows what monsters into my castle. So, that's the point of the passage way. That, and a good place to dump the naysayers. Report
August 15, 201016 yr comment_16456 Long life is the first priority of any king. The bank will protect my stuff. But, I don't need the miners unleashing god knows what monsters into my castle. So, that's the point of the passage way. That, and a good place to dump the naysayers.no king lives forever, you too will realize this Report
August 16, 201016 yr comment_16510 There are a few stability issues with the client that worry me, and I will try to sort that out before I go on the trip to Finland next week, but more important is getting SMP more playable before then. I’m currently working on server-side inventory, and it’s going relatively well. I’m currently pulling on hard coded strands of spaghetti code, seeing what moves, then refactoring that out into a better designed code...Rest of the Blog Post HereHurray! Hopefully he fixes this before he leaves. Report
August 16, 201016 yr Author comment_16513 For someone who has made a ton of money for an alpha, I sure hope he would. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.