May 2, 201016 yr comment_6878 Been listening to the new Slash album. Was expecting major suckage but it's been surprisingly not bad. Report
May 3, 201016 yr comment_6907 Yeah, the new Slash album does have some pretty good stuff. I expected the Chris Cornell track to be the best but I think "By the sword" is probably the best. I would say the CC one is my favorite though due to my love for anything CC, like the Ozzy track and the Iggy Pop track a lot to. Im not a fan of Avenged Sevenfold but the track with their vocalist is actually pretty damn good to(I think its "Nothing to Say". Report
May 4, 201016 yr comment_7145 Phillip Anselmo singing with Alice in Chains. He doesn't try to make it his own and does it justice. Pure win. Report
May 4, 201016 yr comment_7153 http://pitchfork.com/news/38686-how-to-destroy-angels-a-drowning/Im still not sure on this one. It's gonna be hard to adjust to hearing Reznor's music without his voice. Song is pretty good though, but it sounds a little to familar(kinda like a cross between Right Where it Belongs and something of The Fragile).With that said, I know I will end up getting the EP whenever it comes out, wether it be free or not(im guessing this one won't be free like The Slip because they have to make money somehow, fine with me). Report
May 4, 201016 yr comment_7155 Thank you for posting this, Pan. I've been trying to find a link to this song. The song is definitely good, like you said. It's a little weird not hearing Trent's voice with his music, I've always been a huge fan of Nine Inch Nails, and I will support whatever he decides to do. Just gotta get use to it. Report
May 4, 201016 yr comment_7169 http://www.youtube.c...h?v=u6NDa77T-qc From my youtube page. I remember watching this video for the first time when I was 14. The next day I couldn't stop singing it at school. Needless to say there were a lot of people looking at me weird. Report
May 4, 201016 yr comment_7208 I've loved all the vis they've been showing so far for his new band, definitely digging it. Report
May 4, 201016 yr comment_7213 4:10 onward = EPIC WIN!!! It's great to hear live GNR songs where Axl Rose isn't being a tool. Report
May 6, 201016 yr comment_7473 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIp6VRnPBsM&feature=related Not normally into rap but this is pretty good. Report
May 10, 201016 yr comment_7801 Just got back from I and TK's first concert of the summer which was War of Ages, Blessthefall, Demon Hunter and As I Lay Dying... it was pretty epic.http://www.youtube.c...feature=related Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now