April 16, 201016 yr comment_3699 Okay, Kitty just reminded me of these guys. Definitely not my usual pace, but for some reason, I dig them. They're from Nova Scotia, so the Scottish influence in their music is very strong.I didn't know that they did an R.E.M. cover. Trip.My fave of theirs is still the very first one Pogre pointed me to. Don't know why, but I just love something about it. Has that Irish/Scottish folk sound. Report
April 16, 201016 yr comment_3700 And this guy just cracks me up. And despite the title, this is for the guys. Report
April 16, 201016 yr comment_3853 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBfXdbmjnbY The National are SUCH a good band. Report
April 17, 201016 yr Author comment_4030 <object width="1280" height="745"><param name="movie" value=" name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src=" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="1280" height="745"></embed></object> Report
April 17, 201016 yr comment_4038 ^Navarro is the reason they probably played that cover. I have a b-sides collection for Jane's Addiction (Cabinet of Curiosities) in which they included Jane's covering "Whole Lotta Love." The guitar solo is unfreakingbelievable! Report
April 17, 201016 yr comment_4148 This and New Years Day are really the only two U2 songs I can really get into. Report
April 21, 201016 yr comment_4691 Awesome new band I just discovered whose album dropped today, just a group of young guys with some talent. These guys just flat out rule. Report
April 21, 201016 yr comment_4700 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VfVqOZQVcJQwhy does the second song remind me of legend of zelda? Report
April 21, 201016 yr Author comment_4729 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C61olIkvoks&feature=related Report
April 21, 201016 yr Author comment_4733 Check out their site for more songs. http://www.sotb.se/ Report
April 21, 201016 yr comment_4794 Confide - Now or Never, it's on their myspace. Song just came out like 2 hours ago! Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now