June 27, 201016 yr comment_12358 ^ Pregame song I played a lot @ college.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GH1jPOl5Tqw&feature=related Report
July 4, 201016 yr comment_12881 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGZ4K-_nRSshttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4eSbge6UN4&feature=relatedI love an occasional old prog rock epic. Report
July 6, 201016 yr comment_12997 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2YCyRlOr54Quickly becoming my favorite Pearl Jam song. I think Binaural is definitely their most underrated album. Report
July 6, 201016 yr comment_13003 Obviously, correlation doesn not imply causation, but still very interesting and somewhat true.PS: My friend who showed me this is a Statistics major but also happens to love Sufjan Stevens lol Report
July 10, 201016 yr comment_13271 TOOL--Ænema (Demo Audio) http://www.youtube.c...h?v=xmgpec2-z3s **** it, might as well drop this one in there, too. i find this one interesting, because the demo audio isn't too much like the album, but in a post release concert, their movements still match the demo perfect. http://www.youtube.c...feature=related hell, i'll throw this one in, too. sober waaaaaayyyyyyy before it existed. notice porge's younger brother playing drums.....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKW5sxz8bM4&feature=related Report
July 13, 201016 yr comment_13598 Even though it's just the intro song for Firefly, I really like it. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now