April 2, 201016 yr comment_75 Their new album just came out but I don't like it that much at all. Report
April 2, 201016 yr comment_153 Their new album just came out but I don't like it that much at all.My roommate made me love MGMT. Electric Feel is one of my favorites. Report
April 3, 201016 yr comment_450 http://www.youtube.c...h?v=5FSiNbYktrULove me some gorillaz and this song is amazing. Gorillaz and the boys cannot be stopped! Report
April 3, 201016 yr comment_453 http://www.youtube.c...h?v=tJa5_2wqN_IUh oh, there goes the trifecta. CuDi, beastie boys and gorillaz. Report
April 4, 201016 yr Author comment_680 Listening to the HyperDuck demo reels at their site. http://www.hyperduck.co.uk/?page_id=109Great bunch of guys and uber talented. They make videogame music. Go check them out! Report
April 4, 201016 yr Author comment_688 Found a video for one of HyperDuck's songs.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dt2ghuWR_QU Report
April 4, 201016 yr comment_1008 ive got to ask, am i the only one that LOVES celtic punk?http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDwlGbEcJ6Yhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plfVQV-klZoFlogging Molly is kick-***! Report
April 5, 201016 yr Author comment_1011 I like pretty much everything. That includes FM and The Pogues. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now