April 25, 201016 yr comment_5475 it's all about taking your pants off.... travel well, we'll see you on the other side. Report
April 26, 201016 yr comment_5659 Hear the new record yet Elite? I've had it for a while and it's pretty solid to say the least. Report
April 26, 201016 yr comment_5667 Hear the new record yet Elite? I've had it for a while and it's pretty solid to say the least.Diamond Eyes? Yeah, it's a great album. Really enjoying it. Report
April 27, 201016 yr comment_5758 It's all heavy up in here...Gonna show my age and that I'm no music snob...lol 3 min. comercial hits made to order by...The CARS!Can I touch you? Are you out of touch?Can I bring you out in the light? My curiosity's got me tonight.. Report
April 27, 201016 yr comment_5759 To prove I have some taste...lolhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_PIadFsvDk Report
April 27, 201016 yr comment_5780 Pretty Lights And a pretty lights song in a video I like for more than just the music. Report
April 28, 201016 yr comment_5869 I was singing in a bar in San DiegoWhen the clock on the wall said time to go...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9FmA1jtFOk Report
April 28, 201016 yr comment_5870 My favorite song of all time.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_RM6qsq-JPY The National are slowly becoming one of my favorite bands. For anyone who likes laid back chill music they're fantastic, definitely more of an adult band I'd say. Report
April 28, 201016 yr comment_5908 Zombie! lolAnd now for something completely differenthttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXuO9zfuQK8 Report
April 28, 201016 yr comment_5989 New awesome rapper who I first saw last weekend online while live streaming Coachella. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now