April 10, 201016 yr comment_2663 The Fragile is such a damn awesome album.I agree, The Fragile is probably my favorite album by Trent. There's not one track on there I hate. Report
April 10, 201016 yr Author comment_2664 Youtube playlist for the Jet Set Radio soundtrack. Click and let it play as you surf the interwebs. Report
April 12, 201016 yr comment_2991 Saw the band Wilco last night. The venue was the Carnegie Music Hall, probably the coolest venue I've ever been to for a show. My friend Evan and I got tickets about 30 minutes before the concert started. We were in the last row of the 2nd balcony (as far back as you could be), but there wasn't a bad seat in the house. It was a very small and personal venue (not like an arena show); even though we were two stories above the band, it felt like you were right there in front of them. Their set lasted three hours! It was absolutely incredible! We stayed after the show and asked the band if they wanted to get beers with us at a local bar, but they said they had to head to Chicago. Good times though http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-oimbtVdf4http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-q7EGYk8mcCheck out the guitar solo @ 2:37. It's ridiculous! Report
April 14, 201016 yr comment_3225 http://www.youtube.c...h?v=EBSK2SOTdjUhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1NuIME0c3M&feature=relatedYeah, ive pretty much been binging on NIN and Chris Cornell for the past week... Report
April 14, 201016 yr comment_3228 I'm a more sporadic listener, if I binge on an artist it'll be for a day maybe 2 and then I'll move on. Always discovering new stuff all the time too. Report
April 14, 201016 yr comment_3245 Global Deejays- The Sounds of San Fransiscohttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUmVx6PeTbgGets stuck in my head so fast. Report
April 14, 201016 yr comment_3309 I'm seeing the Black Keys and mewithoutYou perform for free this Friday night at Carnegie Mellon University which is right next to UPitt. Should be an awesome show! Report
April 14, 201016 yr Author comment_3311 Wish the Black Keys would perform live here. Free or not. They rule. Report
April 15, 201016 yr comment_3357 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXuOHxwbO4Ebam, love this song Report
April 15, 201016 yr comment_3362 http://www.youtube.c...h?v=wXuOHxwbO4Ebam, love this songLol. Yes I actually listened to it. Report
April 15, 201016 yr comment_3440 I was listening to this song today and I just felt the need to post it in here. The song is by one of my favorite bands, Poets of the Fall. I've been listening to them since I heard "Late Goodbye" in the end credits of Max Payne 2. Ironically, this same song is being used in Alan Wake (Found that out after I heard it). This song is called War, and is probably one of the most compelling songs I've heard in a while. I've played it over and over again since I first listened to it.http://www.youtube.c...h?v=7CxpnbmKWzU Report
April 15, 201016 yr comment_3479 Time for a little retro. ] Got my tics to see Maiden this summer... Report
April 16, 201016 yr comment_3676 Okay, Kitty just reminded me of these guys. Definitely not my usual pace, but for some reason, I dig them. They're from Nova Scotia, so the Scottish influence in their music is very strong.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OENjixZd_Oohttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDtjq0mGVSQ Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now