Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

What are you listening to?

Featured Replies

  • Replies 2.3k
  • Views 209.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Listening to some john forte, I saw him in concert with K'naan at the beginning of the month

For as geeky as they look, Breaking Benjamin kicks some ***.

Yeah I love that song and "Blow Me Away" by them as well. There were some sweet Halo music videos made with them I liked on Youtube a couple years back. Makes sense, as the instrumentals from Blow Me Away were used in one of the levels of Halo 2.

Motorcycle Drive-By is one of my favorite songs ever.

Been listening to some Brand New and NIN today.

The NIN link is actually one of their entire concerts on youtube from the "Lights in the Sky" Tour. One of the coolest light shows you may ever see at a concert.

I don't know what it is about Alanis that does it to me, but I just love her early stuff.

I swear I got goosebumps watching that video.

Now for something with a little more crunch factor.

I've been listening to a fair bit of A Perfect Circle recently myself. Love the heaviness of Mer De Noms but I think Thirteenth Step is by far my favorite. Definitely check out that Periphery band Pogre if you like "Heavy" stuff. Also check out ASHES dIVIDE, it's Billy Howerdel's (A Perfect Circles founder and lead guitarist) band he formed after Maynard went back to work with Tool on 10,000 Days.

Also some more heavy stuff... :)

I'll give that a go CB. I think I like some of their remix stuff better than the original versions.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.