May 11, 201016 yr comment_8020 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ahxu9IA8E4UFavorite song from the new As I Lay Dying album... they're from San Diego TC. Report
May 11, 201016 yr comment_8035 I can listen to this song nearly every day and not get tired of it. Report
May 12, 201016 yr comment_8181 I seen them support Metallica last night. Really great live, fantastic stage presence and really worked the crowd. Report
May 13, 201016 yr comment_8316 http://www.youtube.c...h?v=dVC2cszdTaoI absolutely love this song."Doesn't mean that much to me, to mean that much to you..." Report
May 13, 201016 yr comment_8324 Check out the new AILD album yet Nihildum? It kicks ***.I've been so busy lately I didn't even realise they put a new one out. I'm going through it on youtube now. I'll probably get it once I have the money. Sounds great so far. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ahxu9IA8E4U&feature=relatedThis intro is noice. Report
May 13, 201016 yr comment_8408 I've been so busy lately I didn't even realise they put a new one out. I'm going through it on youtube now. I'll probably get it once I have the money. Sounds great so far. http://www.youtube.c...feature=relatedThis intro is noice.Thats my favorite track off of it so far. Report
May 14, 201016 yr comment_8435 Holy crap. Pogre posted a non Maynard video.lolTwo on one page, no less! Listening to Amy Lee sing live blows me away. She has such a powerful voice. Report
May 15, 201016 yr comment_8632 New HTDA video/song. I have to say....im kinda disappointed, I mean both songs released so far aren't bad, but they really just sound like build up and then the song just ends....http://pitchfork.com/tv/#/musicvideo/5556-how-to-destroy-angels-the-space-in-between-nullThough the song does have the [Null] in the title, so maybe the album version will be different, like how the video for The Day the World Went Away uses the quiet version. Report
May 15, 201016 yr Author comment_8727 <object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value=" name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src=" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object> Report
May 16, 201016 yr comment_8748 Just picked upAs I lay Dying - The Powerless RiseBetween the Buried and Me - The Silent CircusIron Maiden - Brave New World Report
May 16, 201016 yr comment_8751 http://www.youtube.c...TheNationalVEVOThe National are streaming a concert live right now, it's pretty epic. New As I Lay Dying record is really good imo and the other 2 are great as well. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now