April 29, 201016 yr comment_6148 Inspired by Mississippi Delta Blues I have the new Black Keys album "Brothers" PK and it's so good. You introduced them to me too. Report
April 29, 201016 yr Author comment_6151 I have the new Black Keys album "Brothers" PK and it's so good. You introduced them to me too.You need to watch the documentary "You See Me Laughin'All those older cats in the documentary, impacted bands like The Black Keys.Here's the Keys doing a Junior Kimbrough coverhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xJwOZ4mjPMSeriously. Go see that doc. It's bad as$. Report
April 29, 201016 yr comment_6153 Will do PK. On Sputnik I've been slowly interested into getting into jazz, stuff like Coltrane, Miles Davis ect. Makes for great easy listening. Report
April 29, 201016 yr Author comment_6154 Coltrane was bad as$, no joke. Al Jarreau was a good scatter. He played at some fair when I was younger, and blew me away. His singing is real good, too.*edit* Skip ahead if you like, to the actual song. The beginning is epic, though. Report
April 29, 201016 yr comment_6319 JULY 14thCan't wait, it's gonna be epic. The video doesn't show the intro! WTF!http://www.youtube.c...h?v=8j_TDoOPnIA Report
April 30, 201016 yr comment_6443 This band is from Perth, where I live. Check them out, they're pretty laid back. Report
April 30, 201016 yr comment_6555 Bury it, I won't let you bury it. I won't let you smother it. I won't let you murder it... Report
April 30, 201016 yr comment_6571 The Black Keys new video is quite possibly the greatest music video ever. Report
May 1, 201016 yr Author comment_6604 Acoustichttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iaKsrlPyZHUMusic video. It creeps Leymur out, so I'm posting it!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbO1AaCnWnQ&a=sKMKEOc9hjk Report
May 1, 201016 yr comment_6605 Totally inspired by one of PK's earlier posts on this page. I like this version better Report
May 1, 201016 yr comment_6616 I've pretty much gave up on rap, with all these mainstream rappers...But Eminem has went back to his freestyle roots. This is supposed to be on his new album "Recovery." Anyone who remotely likes rap, should give this a quick listen. http://www.youtube.c...ature=topvideos Report
May 1, 201016 yr comment_6681 http://www.youtube.c...h?v=OspGO0YVeRIAwesome band/album. One of my top 5 records from 09. Report
May 1, 201016 yr comment_6695 I just actually picked this one up today, and I have Colors also. Gonna have to check out their other albums, really liking them. The weirdness of the song "Fossil Genera - A Feed From Cloud Mountain" is awesome. Report
May 1, 201016 yr comment_6696 Colors and The Great Misdirect are great but very similar in style. Many people I know prefer the Silent Circus and Alaska to it, both are more stereotypical metalcore releases but some consider cornerstones of the genre. I love Alaska and the Silent Circus is great as well. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now