April 5, 201016 yr comment_1024 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVSdj45T7jMBorderlands has me stuck on this again. I actually heard it a while before Borderlands was released. AND they came to town, AND I freaking missed it. I had to work the next day and it was a late show. I WISH WISH I would have went to see them now. Dam nit. I was being such an old man. Report
April 5, 201016 yr comment_1027 When I played Borderlands for the first time, I had that song stuck in my head for like, 3 weeks. Lmao. Report
April 5, 201016 yr comment_1036 NIN is one of my favorite bands, definitely top 5.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48wdVTHmm8IA Screamo Emo band that knows how to do it right. British Alt-Rock band very reminiscent of the Killers, the Bravery, Joy Division and the National. Report
April 5, 201016 yr Author comment_1045 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hhP9ZGHTEQ&fmt=18http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5Tne92jfxo&fmt=18*edit* I liked that Frightened Rabbit song, CB. Report
April 5, 201016 yr comment_1056 Favorite Rush songhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0LX1U_dVc4Favorite NIN "remix" Report
April 5, 201016 yr comment_1057 I have all of the Halo's for NIN, definitely dig most of his remixes. So happy I got to see him play on his final tour. Report
April 5, 201016 yr comment_1059 Ive got all the main stuido albums, every remix album except for Fixed, but the only singles I have are Survivalism Pt. 2 and The Day the World Went Away, and I have All the Could Have Been/Still. The only one I don't like is the Year Zero remix album, just don't like many off of it at all, Further Down the Spiral is probably the best. Also, I LOVE the NIN remix of I'm Afraid of Americans. Report
April 5, 201016 yr comment_1083 I'm really liking the No More Heroes 2 (Wii) soundtrack.This song sounds amazing in background as you're playing:http://www.youtube.c...h?v=whxZvBOhiVMAnd I like this boss theme, it's catchy:http://www.youtube.c...h?v=2kDQj6z51QQMore cool boss music:Alice Twilight: http://www.youtube.c...feature=relatedRyuji: http://www.youtube.c...feature=channelFinal boss has some cool music too:First form: http://www.youtube.c...feature=relatedSecond form: http://www.youtube.c...feature=channelThird form: http://www.youtube.c...feature=channelLots of awesome sounding music in the game. Report
April 5, 201016 yr comment_1178 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zI3_pnUU3k&feature=related http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVelG87-1xs&annotation_id=annotation_484793&feature=ivWoo! Flight of the Conchords! Report
April 6, 201016 yr comment_1463 http://www.youtube.c...h?v=tqPxxGfNcqshttp://www.youtube.c...feature=related Report
April 6, 201016 yr comment_1578 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbxYNNQJXxw&NR=1 Pretty cool unsigned metal band. You can even find their EP for free. I'd recommend it if you're into metal. Report
April 6, 201016 yr comment_1662 I...can't believe I just found this. I haven't even watched the whole thing yet. I'm going to right here after I post it. *Edit: How fracking cool was that!?! Report
April 6, 201016 yr comment_1669 OMG that was awesome Pogre.I just watched it again. That blew me away. Hey, make sure TK sees this too. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now