September 15, 201016 yr comment_19035 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ADPR0zPkmc&feature=player_embeddedMeh, I like the songs from Vol. 1 a lot more than this and the other song from Vol. 2 thats out. Report
September 16, 201016 yr comment_19131 Never heard of this band nefore, but I just heard this song on the radio.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lb5ncnGFlaAAlice In Chains anyone? It sounded enough like them that I initially thought they found a new singer. I'm digging this song. Report
September 17, 201016 yr comment_19278 http://www.nullco.com/TSN/5 songs from Trent Reznor and Atticus Ross's score to The Social Network are up for free. Gonna DL and listen to in a bit. Report
September 18, 201016 yr comment_19377 Just picked up out of the bargain bin at Fye- Bad Company - (self titled)- Phish - The Story of the Ghost, Round Room Report
September 21, 201016 yr comment_19575 I would just like to say, I LOVE PHISH.Whats your fav album? I've seen them in concert a few times. GREAT concert group for sure. Report
September 21, 201016 yr comment_19576 I just got into them in the past few days, so I only have A Picture of Nectar, The Story of the Ghost, and the Round Room(which is the only one I haven't listened to yet). Report
September 21, 201016 yr comment_19588 New Volbeat album kicks major ***, favorite song off the album. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nc1i1O9pALg Report
September 22, 201016 yr comment_19713 That reminds me, I still need to pick up that best of William Shatner/Leonard Nimoy CD....xD Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now