Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

What are you listening to?

Featured Replies

  • Replies 2.3k
  • Views 209.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author

<object id="flashObj" width="486" height="412" classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=9,0,47,0"><param name="movie" value="http://c.brightcove.com/services/viewer/federated_f9/18866168001?isVid=1" /><param name="bgcolor" value="#FFFFFF" /><param name="flashVars" value="videoId=114755933001&playerID=18866168001&domain=embed&dynamicStreaming=true" /><param name="base" value="http://admin.brightcove.com" /><param name="seamlesstabbing" value="false" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><param name="swLiveConnect" value="true" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><embed src="http://c.brightcove.com/services/viewer/federated_f9/18866168001?isVid=1" bgcolor="#FFFFFF" flashVars="videoId=114755933001&playerID=18866168001&domain=embed&dynamicStreaming=true" base="http://admin.brightcove.com" name="flashObj" width="486" height="412" seamlesstabbing="false" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullScreen="true" swLiveConnect="true" allowScriptAccess="always" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/index.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash"></embed></object>

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=z5ply-rgawk

I won't forget the day that you went awayBut somehow I know you're always here

Close to my heart

I can't believe your gone

It's not over

No we're not done

Let's show the world

Just what we've become

I won't forget what you told me

I know you're out there somewhere

Waiting for me any day

This time we won't cut corners

Well do our best to make it

Because we know it's the only way home

So please pray for me

Don't let me go to waste

Always close to my heart

I still can't believe your gone

Got a bunch of CDs last week and listened to them all while on vacation.

Rush - Fly By Night

The Gaslight Anthem - American Slang

A Perfect Circle - Mer de Noms

Muse - Absolution

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.