November 9, 201015 yr comment_23639 I'm in the waaaaaayyy baaaaack machine...lol. Sorry.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khHLJ6IRb6k Report
November 10, 201015 yr comment_23643 Picked these up today at the local record store:...And You Will Kn ow Us By the Trail of Dead - Source Tags and CodesArctic Monkeys - Crying Lightning EPNirvana - Lithium EPDeath Cab for Cutie - The Sound of Settling EPInterpol - Remix *(all tracks off of Antics)*Thursday - A City By the Light Divided Report
November 10, 201015 yr comment_23655 http://thelion.fm/I'm on the grave shift for the radio station hosting the Metal Machine (Metal Music), tune in on the link and click listen and maybe make a request or something. Report
November 10, 201015 yr comment_23658 don't like the music much but the video makes it worth it. Report
November 10, 201015 yr comment_23666 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_If71k_hWuQ&feature=relatedgonna throw this remix into my rotation Report
November 11, 201015 yr comment_23677 I need to get more Tool(and A Perfect Circle), I only have 10,000 Days and Mer De Noms. Report
November 11, 201015 yr comment_23678 I need to get more Tool(and A Perfect Circle), I only have 10,000 Days and Mer De Noms.Get Aenema and then Lateralus for Tool. I prefer Lateralus but Aenema came first so I'd work chronologically. I consider both nearly flawless records and much superior to 10,000 Days. For APC Thirteenth Step is amazing, again another nearly flawless record. You can check out eMOTIVe but it's a cover record and many people consider it atrocious. Report
November 11, 201015 yr comment_23682 Get Aenema and then Lateralus for Tool. I prefer Lateralus but Aenema came first so I'd work chronologically. I consider both nearly flawless records and much superior to 10,000 Days. For APC Thirteenth Step is amazing, again another nearly flawless record. You can check out eMOTIVe but it's a cover record and many people consider it atrocious.I think Aenima was a better cd overall, but the title track for Lateralus is nothing short of pure art and genius. It's so heavy on so many different levels. I agree that 10,000 Days falls short after the last two, but I still loved Jambi, Vicarious and a couple of other songs from that album.I'm really looking forward to their next effort. In my forty years of loving music, Tool is the band that I hold in the highest of regards. A true fusion of art, intelligence and talent. This is a band that comes along maybe once in a decade. Report
November 11, 201015 yr comment_23688 I agree somewhat Pogre, I prefer the singles from Aenema better but Lateralus more as an overall record/experience. Undertow is great as well. I'd also still consider Tool my favorite band after all these years and my tastes changing. Report
November 11, 201015 yr comment_23692 I agree somewhat Pogre, I prefer the singles from Aenema better but Lateralus more as an overall record/experience. Undertow is great as well. I'd also still consider Tool my favorite band after all these years and my tastes changing.I hear you man. Lateralus was more of an experience from start to finish. And when you drill a little deeper into it: Wow.I know you've seen that, but it still gives me goosebumps dude. I love Undertow too. Bottom and 4° are among my favorite songs. Don't even get me started on Swamp Song and the odd time signature. That was one of the songs that made Tool really stand out for me. They broke the mold. They fused art and music in a way that worked, and did it masterfully. Report
November 13, 201015 yr comment_23824 Got the new Underoath album and new Alter Bridge album(both my first album from each band).Oh, and I added Lateralus to my Xmas list, will probably pick up Aenema after Thanksgiving. How are Undertow and Opiate? Report
November 13, 201015 yr comment_23826 Got the new Underoath album and new Alter Bridge album(both my first album from each band).Oh, and I added Lateralus to my Xmas list, will probably pick up Aenema after Thanksgiving. How are Undertow and Opiate?I would say that those are bad albums to start listening to for both bands. Pick up "Blackbird" by Alter Bridge and "They're Only Chasing Safety" as well as "Define the Great Line" by Underoath. I've seen Underoath live twice, both with Aaron Gilespie still in the band, and they put on a hell of a show. Here is a video I took of them when I was front row for their set @ Warped Tour: Report
November 13, 201015 yr comment_23827 Well, I LOVED the new Underoath album so I will definitely check out their older stuff.As for Alter Bridge...I still liked the first 2 songs(IE the stuff I heard before buying it), but beyond those 2, the 3rd track and the 2 bonus tracks....was just kinda really boring and bland. : / Report
November 14, 201015 yr comment_23853 Now I'm just digging through stuff I haven't listened to in forever. Report
November 15, 201015 yr comment_23873 addicted to this song right now, and the video makes it better.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eH_jZLbYEoY Report
November 15, 201015 yr comment_23901 New Girl Talk album is completely free and came out today. Girl Talk is a DJ from Pittsburgh who's albums are completely made up of samples where he mixes interesting combinations,, for instances Metallica's Enter the Sandman with Lil Kim. His new album is completely free at this link. His albums are a great listen just to hear what songs he's gonna use and mix and they're great for parties if you're lazy and want to throw on an album instead of putting together a mix.http://www.illegal-art.net/allday/ Report
November 16, 201015 yr comment_23906 In my forty years of loving music, Tool is the band that I hold in the highest of regards. A true fusion of art, intelligence and talent. This is a band that comes along maybe once in a decade.Well in my 32 years of musical love, I've felt the same way about NIN. I still have a way to go till I hear my BEST favourite band. Report
November 16, 201015 yr comment_23907 Em, next week Trent's releasing the 20th Anniversary remastered Edtion of Pretty Hate Machine and there's a limited edition vinyl as well if you're interested...http://www.nin.com/?id=99305 Report
November 17, 201015 yr comment_23969 "This remastered version includes an eleventh track, a cover of Queen's "Get Down Make Love," originally the B-side to the "Sin" single and produced by Al Jourgensen."It's only $7.99 for me on amazon with Amazon Prime and free shipping so I'm tempted to buy it. Report
November 17, 201015 yr comment_23978 Hm, so probably pick that up along with the social network score that I've been neglecting to get. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now