July 30, 201016 yr comment_15106 Hey ladiesYeah?Ya'll ready stop? NO! Ya'll wanna know why? Why? Cause it's a slam jamFellas Yeah Ya'll ready to stop NO! Ya'll wanna know why? Why? It's time to slam jam Report
July 30, 201016 yr comment_15112 My favorite song off their latest record (it was ok). Can't wait to see them and Circa Survive in a month!!! Report
July 31, 201016 yr comment_15201 Put this as the last song on a mix cd for a girl and let's just say it helped me hit it out of the park, she loves it Report
July 31, 201016 yr comment_15256 Just picked upBring me the Horizon - Count Your BlessingsThe Raconteurs - Broken Boy SoldiersThe White Stripes - Elephant, Get Behind Me Satan, De Stijl Report
August 1, 201016 yr comment_15266 I can safely say after one listen De Stijl is one of my favorite albums ever. Report
August 4, 201016 yr comment_15475 aaaannndddd now I got Muse - The Resistance, and The White Stripes - Under the Great White Northern LightsI think I will probably end up buying the rest of the White Stripes discography by the end of the month, at least, lol. Report
August 4, 201016 yr comment_15497 The Resistance is all right, trys to do too much imo, way too over the top. Report
August 5, 201016 yr comment_15514 Yeah, I only really like Uprising and the 3 Exogenesis tracks. Report
August 7, 201016 yr Author comment_15709 They released a new single "Splatter". Not on youtube yet, though. Click here to listen to it Report
August 7, 201016 yr comment_15742 Don't normally like this stuff, but the song and video are messed up. So, I actually like this particular song. Report
August 9, 201016 yr comment_15888 Yup, I picked up White Blood Cells, Icky Thump, and the self titled now. Report
August 11, 201016 yr comment_16120 If you havent heard of this song before I consider you not human. Report
August 14, 201016 yr comment_16358 I am absolutely in love with their new album! I may go as far as to say that this is my favorite album of all time to listen to while wreckin' fools in first person shooters. Report
August 15, 201016 yr Author comment_16451 I had never heard of The Temper Trap, until the day I posted those two videos. Stumbled across them actually. Glad I did, too. I like them a lot. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now